Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Train Juice

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Biggest mistake was probably buying a bottle of this for the journey from Accrington to Preston a couple of seasons ago, after our game at Blackburn had been called off;

View attachment 71636
No carry out is complete with out The Buckie. I was sat in a very exclusive Snooker Club in Airdrie many years ago where it was sold by the glass,classy. Last away game i attended had Lager on the way and Cider on the way back.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
depends on the distance and who I'm with but the old days it was whatever horrific cans were around - often Fosters!!

now a decent M&S lager always goes down well. Cardiff & Preston to come which could get lively!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm with Uncle Buck here. Since they invented pre-mixed cans of gin & tonic (other spirits are available), I find it's an appropriate start to the day, without finding I'm absolutely hammered by 10am.

Also, being a GIRL, drinking cans of cider on the train makes me feel like a bit of a tramp. So G&T it is :thumbsup:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Following on from the spirit thread, on a train what is your preferred tipple?

For away games, on the morning train from London a couple of these cans of death are always a good pick me up;

View attachment 71631

I am a huge fan of The M and S spirit cans. I used to smuggle them into the Amex before the body searches started. I notice on this particular picture it gives an alcoholic content of 10%. This has now been reduced to 8% but still pretty effective if having two or three after some strong beer.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nail 4 or 5 of these M&S cans. Useually go for the vodka crandberrys. Sets me up nicely without filling my bladder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here