BN3 7DE
toptrumps-maybank.jpg

You can find some classic Albion-related ones here
http://thegoldstonewrap.com/2013/08/05/albion-top-trumps/

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
MY fav cards as a youth were the horror top trumps and this one was the card to have

View attachment 47037

and the lamest was eith Fu Manchu or the Mad Magician. Still have a copy of it somewhere

Here it is!!! Good memories

View attachment 47040

OMG Tinx, I had these and had totally forgotten about them. This was the card. Maybe we could get a card school up for the family stand?

I've got a pack somewhere. I loved em.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I remember selling some of my Top Trumps on eBay a few years ago for silly money. Still have a few left though I think. Definately had the Prototypes one but that may have gone now. Will have a look when I get home.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
MY fav cards as a youth were the horror top trumps and this one was the card to have

View attachment 47037

How come Death's killing power isn't 100 (presuming that category is out of 100, which is likely bearing in mind Horror Rating below is).

Name something that has more killing power than death? Come on, I'm waiting!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
What a great thread- bringing back lots of memories. I remember this being one of the first packs I had

image.jpg

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Was it Dragsters that you could only get by sellotaping three 5p coins and vouchers to a piece of card? I loved the obscurity of that marketing ploy. Never got the pack though...

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Still got this....great stuff View attachment 47032

OMG First two posts mentioning two of my faces. Was world class class cars the one that included a Cadillac that stuffed everything on cc engine capacity and Countach beat everything on speed

Other faces were helicopters where the speedster was a Lynx and size dimensions was a Russian Mill Mi Hook. Also had a battleships one where the aircraft carriers were king

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had the Brighton ones and the ones in the first post. I also remember the fighter jets with the Blackbird being the best

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Some images just stick in your mind. For me, it was this one from Prototypes. Also recall the electric milkfloat drawing - worst card in the pack, an absolute disgrace. Also remember an extremely menacing looking Messerschmitt from Warplanes. Anyone else have any personal faves, or cards they hated getting? May be difficult to source pictures - descriptions are fine....

View attachment 47031

Brllliant - I had that set.

Complete duffer - one of those cards that cannot win on any level....:facepalm:

View attachment 47044

I recall that group of four cars were all cruddy electric cars, and losing was a given when up against a BMW 3.0CSL or similar.

I remember an unusual horizontal set, with this fine motor within it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monteverdi-Hai-450-SS-Classic-Car-Top-Trumps-Card-AG-/300905634115

NSC throws up another great thread...! :smile:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cowboys were my favourite. Jesse James was the DON!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
$T2eC16hHJH8FHRBed!bhBS!nf4rHWw~~60_12.JPG

Fond memories of getting into school early to get a few games in before lessons started.
The Morgan Plus 8 was always the card we all wanted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here