Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Team from a different country?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Other than the Albion....

Turkey - Kocaelispor
Poland - 1912 Radomiak
Scotland - The Doonhammers and Strathspey Thistle

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Not football, but over the past 3 years i've really got into Ice Hockey, and have now purchased NHL Gamcenter, I follow the Toronto Maple Leafs.

But because of this, I have since taken an interest in Toronto FC, which is enforced by Robert Earnshaw going there, and the Toronto Raptors. Haven't managed to get interested in Baseball for the Blue Jays though.

I'm the kind of person that when I support a team, I get behind all the teams from that city, as I love to watch just about any sport anyway.

Good lad. I too have game centre and watch the leafs. Do you follow any British ice hockey. Just got back from the playoff weekend in Coventry watching the guildford flames.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Since last season's europa it's been Athletic Bilbao. Loved the football they played in that tournament and really wanted them to win.

Same here ,always look out for their results. They were a breath of fresh air in that comp last year.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Denilson?

That's him, we lost touch when he moved to Viet Nam and then I think he played in the US for Dallas, not sure some time ago now.
When he was a teenager at SP he was by far the best player I had ever seen live and a decent lad off the pitch as well.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Nice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here