Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Favourite sweets at Christmas....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well biscuits have already been mentioned [emoji106]
Are biscuits in the savoury cat?
Anyway I'd go for cheese wrapped in bacon, beats the little pigs hands down

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
imageedit_1_5487867269.png :xmas:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What no orange and lemon jelly slices or Turkish delight, Christmas just isn't the same without some retro Christmas treats.
As well as the above I have just walked in with;
Matchmakers
Terry's chocolate orange with perfect packaging.
Ferrero Rochet
Black Magic.
All that is left is to pop down to an Iranian food shop and pick up a tray of home made Baclava dripping in honey, delicious.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What no orange and lemon jelly slices or Turkish delight, Christmas just isn't the same without some retro Christmas treats.
Matchmakers
Ferrero Rochet
Black Magic.
All that is left is to pop down to an Iranian food shop and pick up a tray of home made Baclava dripping in honey, delicious.
Turkish delight [emoji37][emoji31][emoji40]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Matchmakers
Ferrero Rochet
Black Magic.

Turkish delight, both the cheap Fry's mess with the chocolate and the traditional floured, rosewater jelly gunk are utterly revolting.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
One of Mrs Jakartas pressies is a large Hotel Chocolat Christmas Compendium of Dark Chocolate bits & pieces. I don't have a sweet tooth myself, but their stuff always seems to disappear quite rapidly, don't think it will make 2018...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Turkish delight, both the cheap Fry's mess with the chocolate and the traditional floured, rosewater jelly gunk are utterly revolting.

I didn't say I was going to eat it, just look at it and remember past Christmases.
I also have Advocaat, a copy of The Radio and Tv Times, Cinzano Bianco and my lounge is festooned with paper decorations including a sodding great big bell in the middle of the ceiling and balloons that look like a cock and two balls.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
One of Mrs Jakartas pressies is a large Hotel Chocolat Christmas Compendium of Dark Chocolate bits & pieces. I don't have a sweet tooth myself, but their stuff always seems to disappear quite rapidly, don't think it will make 2018...

Probably akin to Albions chances of getting a striker in the Jan 18 transfer window.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I didn't say I was going to eat it, just look at it and remember past Christmases.
I also have Advocaat, a copy of The Radio and Tv Times, Cinzano Bianco and my lounge is festooned with paper decorations including a sodding great big bell in the middle of the ceiling and balloons that look like a cock and two balls.

no Babycham!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here