Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Male Lead Singer?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Paul Weller. Because he moans about his curry going cold (has he not got a microwave?) and thinks wine goes flat really quickly.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
On reflection...Iggy Pop

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Strummer, (see #24) big fan of The Clash.

But love the Ruts and SLF.

I had to Google Brian Connolly as I thought you meant the comedian for a minute:facepalm:

Nice one. Sweet were my first favourite band (a bit after T-Rex) who I preferred to the brummies (Slade). Then 76/77 happened and the major players became the pistols, damned, buzzcocks & the clash. SLF kicked in a year or so later with the U-tones, skids, etc. Always thought the power of SLF was up there with The Clash without the longevity.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Nice one. Sweet were my first favourite band (a bit after T-Rex) who I preferred to the brummies (Slade). Then 76/77 happened and the major players became the pistols, damned, buzzcocks & the clash. SLF kicked in a year or so later with the U-tones, skids, etc. Always thought the power of SLF was up there with The Clash without the longevity.

All good bands,i like the Pistols, Buzzcocks, Undertones and Skids, love The Damned early stuff.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ok,I'll give you the Roses (and Carpets). Never really got Primal Scream although fave of all time is Good Morning Britain with Mick Jones & Aztec Camera.
I have also just got into The Wedding Present because of a thread on here a couple of months back.

David Gedge , another for the list on this thread.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ziggy Stardust

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Adam Levine ain't too bad either, but Rod is my fav :)

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Nick Cave
Johnny Cash
Lux Interior
Iggy
Bon Scott
Ian Svenonius (The Make Up / Nation of Ulysses)
Lemmy
Prince
Serge Gainsbourg
Jarvis Cocker
Otis Redding
Leonard Cohen
Bill Carter (Screaming Blue Messiahs)
Captain Beefheart
Jagger
Bowie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here