Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite CBeebies Programme?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm quite into my rasta mouse at the moment but nothying rivals Nuzzle & Scratch - What's yours CBeebies fans?:moo:punk:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Im with you & the rastamouse!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My two year old grand daughter's favourite is Mr Tumble. I think that he is very good with his sign language etc.

I've actually learnt the odd bit of makaton sign language from his show - bloody fantastic way of educating kids to others needs. And the special needs children they have on there is great and gets all children used to different people and disabilities. Mr Tumble has something about him which the kids love!

On another note the presenter with 1 arm on Cbeebies drew complaints from some parents that she was 'scaring' their kids. Utter idiots. It's parents like that that cause bullying IMO - GET THEM USED TO THE REAL WORLD!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
and Mr Blooms Nursery... we have Sebastians in our greenhouse and Colins in the garden and all - just a shame I can't build a compostarium!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
[On another note the presenter with 1 arm on Cbeebies drew complaints from some parents that she was 'scaring' their kids. Utter idiots. It's parents like that that cause bullying IMO - GET THEM USED TO THE REAL WORLD![/QUOTE]

Agree with you 100%

BHADAZ

Sep 10, 2011
lancing
CBeeBies is very good all my kids have watched it from teletubbies and mr tumble to tweenies and come outside my 1 1/2 year old has just found these programs and loves them all.
But her favorite is peppa pig and the tweenies

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
On another note the presenter with 1 arm on Cbeebies drew complaints from some parents that she was 'scaring' their kids. Utter idiots. It's parents like that that cause bullying IMO - GET THEM USED TO THE REAL WORLD!

What? Blimey - my son didn't even ask, when Grandmad said something about it one day Arthur said he didn't even notice....

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I do tend to get mixed up on which ones are CBeebies and which ones are Milkshake (which must be the otherwise dismal Channel 5's best scheduling by a mile).

But we are an Octonauts household - and there's always a willing audience for Everything's Rosie, since that is our youngest daughter's name. I like the theme and guest musicians on Zingzillas too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wifey does an incredibly politically incorrect joke about her putting her hand in front of her face, when sneezing.

It's the theme tunes, I can't shake.

Currently 3rd and Bird, plus Olivia on 5.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Octonauts is great, exciting and intense. my households fav though has to be Ben and Hollys little kingdom on nick jr, very clever and funny for adults too, written by same blokes who do peppa pig. recently went to peppa pig world at paultons park which was really good.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Love Rastamouse, I'm sure I'd have watched that as a student.

My son loves Octonauts, my daughter is now a mature 8-year-old and thinks CBeebies is beneath her (but still sneaks a look from time to time)

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Something special is very good and working with special needs children I really appreciate it giving them a chance to see other people with special needs on TV. I saw mr tumble at the theatre to and he was great!

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
My littlun is now coming up to 4 and doesn't really watch Cbeebies anymore as he is really into Disney Junior with Mickey Mouse clubhouse, Handy Manny and Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

But on Cbeebies, I personally love Timmy Time I think it's great. Used to like Numberjacks too but haven't seen that on for a while!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
My daughter loves peepa pig on milkshake in the morning ( hate all the bloody adverts) my boy loves Octonaughts. For me I like Nina of the neurons, Sarah Jane occasionally and you do get fit guest bedtime story readers. I remember Holly willowby in a low cut top once. Mmmmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here