Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Boxing Day activity

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hunting. For me it's what boxing day is all about.
Right back in the day we used to go and see the Horsham hunt set off.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Hunting. For me it's what boxing day is all about.

Not keen on Horses but went to see good turnout of Southdown Hunt In Lewes today...Love it or hate it is is quite a spectacle.... followed of course by several pints of Harveys best in Lewes Arms.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Not keen on Horses but went to see good turnout of Southdown Hunt In Lewes today...Love it or hate it is is quite a spectacle.... followed of course by several pints of Harveys best in Lewes Arms.

Good to hear people still going to support their local hunt on Boxing Day and continue a long standing British tradition.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good to hear people still going to support their local hunt on Boxing Day and continue a long standing British tradition.

Can't talk for everyone but i certainly feel more compassion for brown-nosers when the frost is in the air

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I feel sorry for the poor foxes. How would you feel if you had to try to run from a pack of dogs, intent on them ripping you apart. Great entertainment for posh people.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Would get us anywhere near a hunt.... the very mention of it makes wifey's back stiffen and nose twitch like a hound on the trail!

We just had a leisurely stroll downtown , past all the sale shoppers to a favoured coffee shop and , boosted by caffeine, settled down to natter about what is happening to the younger generation,

Happy days... Now roll on today's game..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Enjoyed Traditional Polish food and vodka at the neighbours with friends and family , a stroll and a pint with a mate, to other neighbours for food and chat. Bed.
All lovely. Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here