Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Cheesy Nibbles

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Pork Scratchings, some are horrid but the Twitten Club in Southwick (and the Schooner, but they stopped them for some reason) have the best tasting Scratchings EVER, bloody lovely and I just have to have a packet everytime I pop in there for a beverage!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It really depends on the drink. If I'm drinking ale and mini cheddars are available then i'd go for them. Lager for me always makes me crave dry roasted peanuts and stout it's salt and vinegar crips. Scratchings are bloody lovely but I'll only ever buy them if they are in a plain bag with absolutely no writing on it whatsoever.

I voted Dry Roasted Peanuts as they are consistent and always tasty.

:drink:

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
Twiglets....i'd actually forgotten about those! The curry flavoured one's they out went down a treat with a few beers. My mission for the weekend is sorted then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I used to love those little tubs of warm spicey peanuts with a crispy shell you used to be able to buy, they were marvellous. I used to pig out on them in the Hogshead, Church Road. Very addictive. They seem to have disappeared now though.

:(

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ezekiel Rowe said:
Twiglets....i'd actually forgotten about those! The curry flavoured one's they out went down a treat with a few beers. My mission for the weekend is sorted then.

They were bloody gorgeous!

Great shout.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I used to love those little tubs of warm spicey peanuts you used to be able to buy, they were marvellous. I used to pig out on them in the Hogshead, Church Road. Very addictive. They seem to have disappeared now though.

Hot nuts! Still available in certain Brighton establishments including the Great Eastern on Trafalgar Street.

I love pubs.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i have a family sized bag of twiglets on my desk now mmm

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I used to love those little tubs of warm spicey peanuts with a crispy shell you used to be able to buy, they were marvellous. I used to pig out on them in the Hogshead, Church Road. Very addictive. They seem to have disappeared now though.

Twitten Club, Southwick, not sure if they're spicy but they are warm nuts and bloody tasty!
Could sign you in for an afternoon beverage on Sat if you're interested? (i'm a member) then toodle off round the Cricks for the footy.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Olives,

without stones

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the real mcoy flame grilled steak crisps :)

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Cashew nuts

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Crisps.
But it's gotta be proper pub crisps. Salt n' vinegar McCoys or Beef and mustard Branigans.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Brannigan's Beer Nuts, with the salty crunchy skins.

Haven't seen them for years. Used to have a packet of these with a can of McEwans or two in the buffet car on the train home from London.

Mmmm buffet cars. Two slices of toast (or even a toasted bacon sarnie) and a coffee on the way up in the morning. Beers and fags on the way home. Those were the days....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here