Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Albion memorabilia

Feb 14, 2010
I used to have an old WW1 gas rattle that was taken down to the Goldstone. No idea where it is now but it said everything about what supporting the Albion is about. Family history and Sussex. Nothing to do with the players. It was a heavy thing, and not easy to rattle, but then I expect it needed oiling or something by the time I got hold of it.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I was raised in a house in Newtown Road. My dad collected some interesting Albion related memorabilia that always created a discussion at any gatherings in our house. On our mantelpiece he placed the various bricks that had come through our windows which he had then diligently labelled (with letraset!). Amongst others I recall 'Millwall 1977 - Front Room Window' and 'Southampton 1981- Car Window'. When (thankfully) the supply of bricks dried up in the mid 1980s the souvenirs left our front room to form a rockery in the back garden. My parents have since moved house and it just crossed my mind what the new owner must have thought if they ever unearthed a brick in the garden with 'Millwall 1977' emblazoned across it!
I am still wiping away the tears after reading that. Not laughed that much for ages!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I have 2 signed bukta shirts - mullery, ward, Horton, may bank, rollings, lawro, smith, to name but a few.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I've got one of Wayne Henderson's gloves from that night in 2005 at selhurst when we beat palarse 1-0

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Rust or Ormerod's glove?

Was waiting for someone to comment on that...

Not from a match but when Marc Vivien Foe died in the confederations cup (I went to the final following his death) every football league and Premier League club donated a signed shirt to be auctioned for the benefit of his family. My Mrs at the time bought me the Albion one.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Quite pleased with these

image.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have a Palookaville shirt signed by Norman Fatboy. Also a lock of Freemans hair. Don't ask.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bobby Z? From when?

He did them for me when he was at Fulham, my wife has a customer who is a close friend of BZs. He also gave me some interesting swaps shirts he's picked up over the years, club and internationals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here