Favourite Albion away days and why??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy1611

Aug 6, 2009
Its got to be beating Man City in the Carling cup, it was the early days of me being an match goer so it was some experience with the penaltys and pitch invasion.
Also going to St Marys for Gus Poyets first game in charge, a great game and it was the day before my 17th birthday!

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
1987 to 1988 promotion season

Gillingham , Brentford twice, Northampton twice ( FA Cup Run ) Chester sleeping in the car in Derbyshire. Happy Days

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Any of the Palace Away days....surprised nobody else has mentioned them???

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
rotherham, that would be the dy of the yellow balloons, great scenes, flukie deflected free kick.

my favourite away of all time has to be v manure in 83

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
What was the highlight though H? Me spraining my wrist, Lucas drinking Vodka & Tomato Ketchup, My bargain buy of 8 packets of Hula Hoops for 78 pence? Striking a bet with Walker, a bet that's secured you £10? Singing WONDERWALL to some sort on the train? EM, Centre half giving it the Barry to 2 Asians down some alley way in Wycombe? Or maybe the game itself...

Oh, that day had it all.

This season I'd say - Wycombe, Yeovil & maybe Charlton..

That is a bloody hard choice!

The little incident down the estate was funny. What topped it off was Meade standing there silently for about 5 mins, then walking about 50 metres away, then RIFLING abuse at them:lolol:
Walker taken a back by my brash approach, getting my bet sorted without hesitation was a highlight.

For me, the Wonderwall on the train wins it though. She was loving it:drool:

All that, and we still haven't got the Yazoo, the Duvel or the flair up between that miserable Brighton fan and Johnnie..

Eventful day:clap2::laugh:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The second to last last friendly at the Dripping Pan, I got to chat to Alesha Dixon,

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Chester, was that the game where we were 2-0 up and drew 2-2.

That’s right 2 – 2 and Keith Dublin got himself sent off for kicking a player when he was on the ground.
Fantastic day out at their old ground which was falling down.

And I really should have said Hereford 1997, that was a bit of a day out as well!

Oh yeah and Peterborough in the FA Cup in 1986.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports