Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Alan Partridge clip or quote.....

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Thanks thats the one (knew I hadnt got it right) brilliant, I, Partridge is well worth a read aome great quotes in there ......none I can remember off the top of my head though

"I dared her (Sally Gunnell) to hop all the way back to the hotel! She did! She dared me to throw a chair through a shop window! I didn't!"

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The one when he is in bed with the secretary (valentines day)
" I must say I'm tremendously excited by all this"
Laugh out loud from the moment he comes out of the toilet saying " I wouldn't go in there for 10 minutes" to being covered in chocolate.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you just think 'Sunday, bloody Sunday!'."

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Alan: I don’t know why you don’t just go the whole hog and have me chased down the street by a helicopter in wet underpants? I mean me, not the helicopter. Although I wouldn’t put that past you, some sicko would probably buy that! A big helicopter in giant underpants! Or a plane in a giant bra having a slash on an airport.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Presumably you think I'm a bit weird and you'd like to leave straight away ?
Yes !
And can I come with You ?
NO !

Alternatively

Eeeeeeeyupppp
Shut up ya spastic , your a mentalist.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
image.jpg

This always tickled me from Mid Morning Matters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here