Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatboy Slim Gig at The Amex this Summer :)

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
Fellow Albion fans,

Fatboy Slim is one of my favourite DJ's around and his music is awesome now a few months ago I heard of a possibility of him staging a gig at our grand stadium has anyone else heard any more information on this at all?

Cheers guys and looking forward to this Saturday! last ever game at Withdean! :bhasign:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Martin Perry was asked about this and he said no music events would happen this summer due to them not wanting to damage the new pitch.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What was it someone said on here the other day: What's the skill in just playing records?

:lolol:

Personally I'd rather see a Steps reunion at the Amex

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I think they should have a Jive Bunny type Brighton megamix featuring Norman, Phats and Small, The Levellers and Captain Sensible.

BHAFCONTOUR#1

Jan 17, 2011
If hes does it next summer then still it would be f***ing amazing! his gigs on the beach have been amazingly superb as well!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He's a top bloke (Mr Cook), but I find his DJ-ing about as exciting as watching my curtains get dirty. Let's all go f***ing mental to...........All Saints. :facepalm:

Build It Up, Tear It Down seems an awfully long time ago, sadly. :shrug:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I think they should have a Jive Bunny type Brighton megamix featuring Norman, Phats and Small, The Levellers and Captain Sensible.

C-c-c'mon everyboy, everybody, everybody, C-c-c'mon everybody, everybody, everybody let's twist again like we did last summer right here, right now....

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Iron Maiden please, and I have a cunning plan to make it happen.

It just so happens that Rod Smallwood their manager lives in Hove and I will soon start my barrage of begging letters :)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
How about some smaller/cooler local acts for the first gig, like Rizzle Kicks?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here