[Football] Fat Palace W@nker (literally)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
I want to go against the tide here.

He's done a bad thing but not worse than other footballers' actions nor fans.

He's clearly in a very dark place, who of us knows what demons he's having to deal with: - now he has public humiliation, ridicule and vitriol - nationally and probably worldwide to add to his punishment.

I for one would be desperately upset if I opened the paper to find that he'd topped himself.

Please show a little compassion.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I want to go against the tide here.

He's clearly in a very dark place, who of us knows what demons he's having to deal with: - now he has public humiliation, ridicule and vitriol - nationally and probably worldwide to add to his punishment.

I for one would be desperately upset if I opened the paper to find that he'd topped himself.

Please show a little compassion.

Fair play to you for going against the tide, but I think it is worse than most players or fans have done. He has committed a sexual offence. Doubt you'd like it is some fat old perv knocked one out over your Mrs or daughter. Society will rightly condemn him. Agree on the suicide point, but I don't think there's any evidence that there is a particular risk of this (any more than other other convicted sex offender) in the public domain. He should have a chance to rebuild his life once his sentence is complete and I hope there is some help for him, and of course the victims if required.

He can't ever show his face in the football world again though.

Scrub that last point, Palace will get him some matchday ambassador work

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So they sing about Lewis Dunk, who was found not guilty - and was not even up for what they think.

Yet one of their own ex players is convicted of this ? Hahaha

It’s brilliant isn’t it. Throw in we totally outplayed and outclassed them on TV to the world and I think it’s yet another good week for BHA v CPFC2010:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Yes he has, Yes he has....

The next progression from what he was found guilty of, is far worse and a road sex offenders travel.

Do you think he would stop at knocking one out, if he had not got caught....

Come on....

Dark place.....

Plenty of people have and are in dark places, 99% of people don’t then commit sexual offences....

Sorry speaking from personal experience, I have no pity/sympathy or understand for people who commit sexual offences....

They can rot in hell.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Do you mean Fat Chelsea,Watford,Southampton,Crystal Palace,Nottingham Forest,Barnsley,Wimbledon,Sheffield Utd, Brentford, and lastly North Greenford United wanker ?

He played the longest and made the most appearances for Crystal Palace, hence the BBC calling him an ex-Palace player.

Although of course that was a different Palace entirely and not the one founded in 2010.

Have those clubs got a bar named after him at their ground too?

He been employed as a host in 'Legends boxes' at just one of these clubs.

Assume he's on a legends wall somewhere at Selhurst too - or has that been covered with cladding?

No, no we don't ???

Nope, Fat palace wanker fits perfectly.

Well, no, because he made 122 appearances for Crystal Palace (he managed no more than 61 appearances for any other club) after you paid a million pounds for him, and has continued to appear for Palace in testimonials and representative matches, as well as hosting in your match day lounges as, presumably, a much-admired former player. He played, as you well know, a large (no pun intended) part in not one but TWO glorious Palace promotions, and was in fact so revered by CPFC that he was actually appointed captain of your club for the second of his two spells, scoring the play off final winning goal as you beat West Ham to go up.

So, you see, he will most assuredly be remembered in many, many football fans' eyes as a former Crystal Palace footballer.

(Oh look. Here he is in a- very tight- Crystal Palace shirt. Again)

17317.jpg

image.jpeg
[MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] Shhhhhhhhhhhsssshhhhhh

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, yeh and the things they are saying about Lewis. Disgusting, patently baseless, and slanderous.

There are some things that transcend football rivalries. That must surely unite us all. Disgust at sexual offences is one of them. To deliberately or recklessly, (it would take 20 seconds to research it was nothing like that they were saying and nothing to do with him anyway) and very publicly accuse a man of an offence like this is terrible. That it should be being done to a fine young man and outstanding role model like Lewis invites utter revulsion, from me anyway.

Take football out of it. This is a man to man thing, you can accuse someone of being stupid, fat, slow, rubbish, whatever. But making a man out to be a sex offender, when you know full well he isn't, and for what reason? To try to get an edge in a football game? Revolting behaviour from a consistently revolting club and a consistently revolting set of fans.

Absolutely this.

Disgusting is, as disgusting does.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
If only he'd been convicted a week earlier .... oh what fun could have been had on Monday.

Something along to the tune of "Mrs Robinson". Sky would have had to drown it out. "So have a w@nk, Neil Shipperley, and she'll love you more than you will know! No, no, no! No, no, no!"

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
So one of their ex-players is a convicted sex offender.
One of their current players has had to deny being a nazi, and had to deny all knowledge of WW2 in order to convince a panel to get off the charge.
One of their staff shits all over the floor in a dressing room.

Class club.

This.

Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh, yeh and the things they are saying about Lewis. Disgusting, patently baseless, and slanderous.

There are some things that transcend football rivalries. That must surely unite us all. Disgust at sexual offences is one of them. To deliberately or recklessly, (it would take 20 seconds to research it was nothing like that they were saying and nothing to do with him anyway) and very publicly accuse a man of an offence like this is terrible. That it should be being done to a fine young man and outstanding role model like Lewis invites utter revulsion, from me anyway.

Take football out of it. This is a man to man thing, you can accuse someone of being stupid, fat, slow, rubbish, whatever. But making a man out to be a sex offender, when you know full well he isn't, and for what reason? To try to get an edge in a football game? Revolting behaviour from a consistently revolting club and a consistently revolting set of fans.

It’s just Bantz you snowflake

We are not angels when it comes to that. It appears that football crowds have Carter Blanche to make hideous chants based on misdemeanours proved or otherwise against opposition fans or players.

Said no one ever

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

We are not angels when it comes to that. It appears that football crowds have Carter Blanche to make hideous chants based on misdemeanours proved or otherwise against opposition fans or players.

Said no one ever

Especially that bit

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Said no one ever

Well clearly firm action needs to be taken against the ubiquitous Carter Blanche. I suggest a lifetime ban from every ground in the country as his kind of behaviour and malevolent influence should not be tolerated.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Shipperley got off relatively lightly compared to the hapless chap in this article whose similar behaviour was filmed and put on Snapchat.

From reading the article it also appears that he was put on the sex offenders register in 1992 for failing to pay a bus fare. Seems a bit harsh. Maybe he was thinking if the punishment doesn't fit the crime....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.du...ad-four-receives-fully-suspended-17436546.amp

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Carter Blanche has a lot to answer for.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
He been employed as a host in 'Legends boxes' at just one of these clubs.

Assume he's on a legends wall somewhere at Selhurst too - or has that been covered with cladding?

No probably sh*t ....they do have previous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports