[Football] Fat Frank's Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Slightly OT but a few more Chelsea tickets are online now.
Hardly surprising - toying with the idea of returning ours now we've had our birthright taken from us.

Last edited:

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
From the BBC
Chelsea
have contacted former manager and current Roma boss Jose Mourinho about returning for a third spell in charge at Stamford Bridge.

How far do you think they will go back?

Ted Drake anyone?
There will probably be a few more managers between now and the seasons end. Plenty of time for Potter to come back for a second run.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Up The Chels 🙌 (yuck yuck yuck cringe saying)
Personally, I find that saying a flawlessly handy guide as to whether I'm going to like somebody I've just met.

If they ever use the expression "the Chels", then I know they're going to be a complete whopper and it's not worth making the effort to befriend them.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From the BBC
Chelsea
have contacted former manager and current Roma boss Jose Mourinho about returning for a third spell in charge at Stamford Bridge.

Ted Drake anyone?
Is Tommy Docherty still alive?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Is Tommy Docherty still alive?
😃😃
Or Glenn Hoddle, I think Dave Sexton is out of the question, but Hoddle is in the current realms of probability. 😃
Apparently they’re thinking about Ancellotti again What an absolute shambles!

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Personally, I find that saying a flawlessly handy guide as to whether I'm going to like somebody I've just met.

If they ever use the expression "the Chels", then I know they're going to be a complete whopper and it's not worth making the effort to befriend them.
I feel the same about anybody that refers to Chichester as 'Chi'

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I feel the same about anybody that refers to Chichester as 'Chi'
I would disagree with you on that point.
I've lived in Bognor for 61 years and everyone I know has forever referred to nipping into to Chi etc. It's a very local term, used by almost everyone and not pretentious at all.
Much in the same way has Birmingham is referred to as Brum, or Portsmouth as Pompey.

Although I agree with the point about 'Chels'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would disagree with you on that point.
I've lived in Bognor for 61 years and everyone I know has forever referred to nipping into to Chi etc. It's a very local term, used by almost everyone and not pretentious at all.
Much in the same way has Birmingham is referred to as Brum, or Portsmouth as Pompey.

Although I agree with the point about 'Chels'.
As a Brighton born geriatric, I haver never heard of it. Just shows how 'local' the South Coast is. Bognor was an exotic destination when I was a kid, occasionally visited for purposes of beach. A good hour's drive from Portslade in the Morris Traveller. I had no knowledge of further West. There be giants?

Likewise, you probably have no idea that everyone in Portslade refers to people from Newhaven as Newfies.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pinched from Arsenal-Mania, including :wanker:tough guy Lampard’s:wanker: previous system of fines.

0F6AC668-8FEA-4FE5-BFD1-BECAACFBA17B.png
C054883A-B0FA-44FC-9B80-6909CBF19783.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Potter will be rubbing his hands with glee on his sundeck in the Maldives and harbouring delusions that maybe he's not that bang average a manager after all. Tho he's wrong

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
From the BBC
Chelsea

Ted Drake anyone?
I think Tommy Docherty passed away, maybe still do a job though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports