Fat Boy Slim ---gig

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I doubt they will shut the station. For a start Southern Rail wouldn't want to lose out on the income generated from people using the trains to get there. And there would be no way that whilst some bright spark would have the idea of closing the train station for this.

I wonder who the bright spark was !

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I can eat humble pie on that comment. And I still think it is a stupid decision and I still think it is okay to sarcastically call the man that a decided to shut the station after this event a "bright spark".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can eat humble pie on that comment. And I still think it is a stupid decision and I still think it is okay to sarcastically call the man that a decided to shut the station after this event a "bright spark".

what happens if you want to get off at Falmer....does the train just carry on to Lewes or Moulescombe? and then its up to you to get home?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I see the official website says the bike train gets there at 2, despite the fact that it doesn't open till 3 and there'll blatently be hardly anyone there till 5 or 6.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Norm is a legend to many negatives on here he and friends are going to rock the Amex and its going to be quality!!! Can't wait!! Sounds like a few people are getting to old and want to carry on in their armchair slagging of anything they can!!! Put your hands up for Brighton!!!! I love this city!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You can get off at Flamer, but cannot board

So how will they police that? As soon as a train opens its doors, there will be a host of people try to get on...or is Ernest and his ars going to stop them?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
seems to be a hell of a lot of tickets for sale on nsc at the moment anyone know howmany been sold in total

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports