Fat Boy Slim ---gig

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Anyone else not received their tickets yet? Getting a little concerned as my mate who ordered his 6 months after me has his. Is it all being organised by the Albion ticket office?

I got mine through the fatboyslim.net website and they arrived shorty afterwards.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I go along with Kevtheref someone to play his selection for you to dance too is okay if its a free do, looks a good option for those facing redundancy,its hardly in the Brain Surgeon catagory situation.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The after parties will be more fun

Friday 1st June
Maya Jane Coles
The 2 Bears
Jaymo & Andy George
Blond:ish
Zeb Wayne

Saturday 2nd June
Redlight
Friction
Doorly
Southern Fried All Stars

chibberd

Aug 17, 2011
According to trainline there are trains from falmer back into the city on the 1st june... Is this part of a 'southern' plan for next season to stop trains running after 4.45 on a saturday matchday ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Club site now has details of travel and parking arrangements . Falmer station will indeed shut at ten pm. Will be interesting to see how 20,000 people get away afterwards!

Just seen this! WTF? The public transport in this country is an absolute joke.

To quote the information: "The show ends at 1030pm. The music will keep playing and the bars open until 1130pm so no need to rush off if you don't need to.....
Falmer Train station will be closed from 10pm... If you need to catch a train make sure you have made suitable plans".

Errrmmm. Plans like what exactly? Miss the end of the show? Doesn't that rather defeat the object of going in the first place. Ok, so there'll be buses for people like me that only need to get back as far as Hove. But the demand is going to be mental and what about those who've bought tickets further afield?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is beyond belief. It's f***ing staggering stupid. Only over here could it happen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And for those who ask why people need to take drugs to listen to dance music, you don't. The drugs are to take away the pain of public transport.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Interestingly, Southern are quite happy to let me book a single journey on-line from Falmer to Brighton on all services on 2nd June for £2.70 right up to the last train at 00.25 on the Sunday morning. Do I wonder who is right, Southern, or the club???

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Is this for real? f*** that.

you know what, I didnt want to go anyway, anyone want my tickets? I have two for saturday. PM me.

thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports