FAST FOOD CHAIN To Sponsor The Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
The only person in my family who will McD is my two-year old daughter and she'll only touch the chips..... she'll learn.
She's obviously not vegetarian then. The burgers are truly crap but I've always quite liked the milkshakes (though god only knows what's in them).

My kids have moved on to the only PROPER guilty pleasure that is KFC

If this rumour is true (and I bet it isn't) I can see replica shirt sales at an all-time low.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I would never buy an Albion shirt with that shit splashed on it....a pre-printed odious stain it would be!:rant:

(and I AM hoping to buy the next home and away shirts)

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
I've always quite liked the milkshakes (though god only knows what's in them)

I went on at trip while at Uni to the Drax Power Station and they told us that when they burn the coal it produces a waste product which is then sold on to McDonalds who put it in their milkshakes. It's also in KitKats.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
McDonalds as sponsor? I'm NOT loving this!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I went on at trip while at Uni to the Drax Power Station and they told us that when they burn the coal it produces a waste product which is then sold on to McDonalds who put it in their milkshakes. It's also in KitKats.

just about everything in pharmacuticals and beauty products is derived from some sort of industrial waste, mainly from the oil refining process.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So if we cant have Mcdonalds because some people dont like their burgers, who do we suggest?

I dont understand this "right on" stuff that Brighton fans seem to crave....even the ground has to be this eco friendly sustainable transport shite....what are we the guardians of the nations well being all of a sudden?

I would be quite happy for a Hull City/Southampton/Leicester type ground...I JUST WANT A DECENT GROUND...

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
So if we cant have Mcdonalds because some people dont like their burgers, who do we suggest?

I dont understand this "right on" stuff that Brighton fans seem to crave....even the ground has to be this eco friendly sustainable transport shite....what are we the guardians of the nations well being all of a sudden?

I would be quite happy for a Hull City/Southampton/Leicester type ground...I JUST WANT A DECENT GROUND...
Amen to that Dave. I'm with you 100%

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

while i agree with that, do you really want to see McD on the shirt or have a big mac before the game? altough some are being precious about it, id certainly rather not have them involved in either area.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I honestly dont care.

If they are prepared to put a decent chunk of money in which will allow us to buy some decent players then what the hell

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i like mcdonald - that relish that isnt quite mayonaise and isnt quite mustard - possibly some sort of bodily fluid, although i dont think its sperm - the one that is in big macs, is DELICIOUS

i wish this country did the DOUBLE big mac that mcdonalds in canada do

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I honestly dont care.

If they are prepared to put a decent chunk of money in which will allow us to buy some decent players then what the hell

you should care Dave, MacDonalds is a shit of a company their product is shit and their ethics are f***ing rotten ..

If Brighton do run out with their name on their shirts next season I really wont care for them very much at all !!!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

And Irn Bru, and loads of medicines, etc, etc. Coal Tar is used in a huge amount of stuff.

Its quite possibly toxic, but f*** it, Irn Bru is needed...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you should care Dave, MacDonalds is a shit of a company their product is shit and their ethics are f***ing rotten ..

If Brighton do run out with their name on their shirts next season I really wont care for them very much at all !!!

why?

Barca were sponsored by Nike. as is Tiger woods......nike have the worst record for sweat shop labour in the world.......

ethics my arse

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
why?

Barca were sponsored by Nike. as is Tiger woods......nike have the worst record for sweat shop labour in the world.......

ethics my arse

yeah - but its not COOL to hate nike

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports