Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fascinating Story in the FT

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
https://m.hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/...a-zonder-er-zelf-iets-van-te-merken~a2676f87/

Since the beginning of this week, all patients in the University Hospital of Brussels have undergone a CT scan. Also those who do not show symptoms of the new coronavirus and who are in hospital for normal hospitalization. The CT scan is a good indicator of a possible infection with Covid-19. The first results show that five out of fifty patients - or about 10 percent - are infected without showing any symptoms.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
That is very interesting that there is a rapid test available that is identifying infected without symptoms, excellent news. The actual figures must be taken with a pinch of salt as tiny sample size, and even if 10% of a large city like Brussels were infected that would still not mean 10% of the country.

But the test itself, interesting

It seems that the CT scan test is indicative only, so probably a large fist of salt needed, but still interesting if not fully encouraging.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That does not make him right.
Now stop trolling.

How do you get to be a billionaire and President of the US without ever being right? That's not trolling, it's a genuine debate point. Maybe cut the hyperbole if you want to debate with the adults :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I am not. Just look at the evidence: Wrong about the virus, wrong about the jobless, wrong about the vaccine, wrong about its name, wrong about testing. That is just in the stuff in the last few weeks off the top of my head. The guy is constantly wrong. But if you want to defend a racist bigoted idiot (to be kind as we all should right now) then you go for it :lolol: But you are going to have your work cut out.

I'm just pointing out you can't debate without resorting to incorrect hyperbole.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I am not incorrect. Just look at the list :ffsparr: But you carry on flouncing and defending your man :flounce:

Yes you are. You're an idiot. You literally said

It would be a lifetime first if Trump was right about something

If that was true he would have died as an infant having failed to feed or shit correctly. Instead he owns half the world and runs a country while you can barely stick a sentence together.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Ok, you are just resorting to insults as you failed in your argument. Nice. :clap2: You keep labeling me as an idiot if it makes you feel warm inside and fits your agenda.
Just as a note: you think he has had to feed himself in his childhood ever? I bet the man has no idea how to cook.
Also, this is way off topic and I would advise you to get back to it instead of further segueing in your trolling attempts.

Let me know when you run a Superpower :kiss:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
He literally did say that, but he wasn't being literal.

What was he being then?

There's so much lazy hyperbole around Trump. He's a narcissist, racist, borderline psychopath. He'll say or tweet almost anything to maintain his position. But he's not talking to me, you or Plooks. He's talking to your average gun toting imbecile in Shitkicker, Kentucky. There's quite a lot of good literature out there about how effective it is, how it got him elected, and how that makes him much more clever than his critics. But you go on defending someone whose entire contribution to the world is hyperbolic nonsense on a small internet site based in Brighton.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What was he being then?
Obviously you know he doesn't really think that Trump has never been right about anything:
'What would you like for breakfast today Donald?'
'Toast'
'But you hate toast Donald'
:facepalm:

He was simply saying that in his opinion, Donald is wrong an awful lot. But rather than say that, he was adding a bit of humour by saying that if he's right this time, it's a first.

But you already knew all of that.

There's so much lazy hyperbole around Trump. He's a narcissist, racist, borderline psychopath. He'll say or tweet almost anything to maintain his position. But he's not talking to me, you or Plooks. He's talking to your average gun toting imbecile in Shitkicker, Kentucky.
Yes I know.
There's quite a lot of good literature out there about how effective it is, how it got him elected, and how that makes him much more clever than his critics.
Whether or not that makes him more intelligent than his critics is debatable, and not something I fancy debating.

But you go on defending someone whose entire contribution to the world is hyperbolic nonsense on a small internet site based in Brighton.
I'm not defending him, I'm just pointing out that you're not being very nice. He gave his opinion that Trump is wrong a lot, and you could have replied as you have here, pointing out who his target audience is, and that his tactics have worked etc. You didn't need to say 'Maybe cut the hyperbole if you want to debate with the adults', or call him an idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here