Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fargo. Am I the only one who saw it?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I found the second episode a bit of a let down, they have introduced a lot of new characters and it just seemed confusing - sure it will get back into its stride. But they did show a novel way of getting rid of bodies.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
I too watched it an thought it was brilliant, there were a few particular moments which had me in stitches (the scene with his wife :lolol:).

Brilliant television though, has real potential to be up there with Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and the likes, we shall see. I'll have to watch the film sometime soon too.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Seems a bit harsh to suggest Freeman is out of his depth. He was OK but Billy Bob Thornton is properly superb.

Thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to the rest of the series.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No, i turned off after a bit. Reasonably well made and lightly enjoyable, but i didn't feed off of the impersonation of the Coen Brothers stylings too well or see the great need for it.

Impersonation-wasn't it produced by the Coen brothers?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Watched this yesterday. Bloody brilliant Thornton nails the role completely. A must watch if you have not seen it yet

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Got it on series link so will probably record whole series and then fly through them

I do the same these days, but only in case they cancel the show too soon. I hate getting six episode into something brilliant to find its been cancelled because some executive has seen some flawed stat saying some chosen demographic aren't watching it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here