Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage stays as UKIP leader after resignation rejected

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Oh dear,

Not quite the triumphant election campaign that was advertised by our resident ukippers is it?

Weren't they going to change the political landscape?

Still they can make the best of it and have another go next time.

At least we will still get our ever entertaining UKIP threads.

I suppose you saw the results, as it was unfolding in the day there.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I suppose you saw the results, as it was unfolding in the day there.

I thought i would feel the earthquake from here so I watched in awe as the political landscape.......

......stayed just as it was.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Glad to see the arguments haven't changed though, good ole Ukippers at least they stick to their guns.

He's not from round here therefore ......................

.......oh, we still only have one seat.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I thought i would feel the earthquake from here so I watched in awe as the political landscape.......

......stayed just as it was.

Oh, i have to ask, will this affect you, the result i mean, or will it just affect those in Czech Republic and Germany? :kiss:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Which party do you reckon i should support in the Aus election.....i need to know the "right" one........is there one to point and laugh at.

You can support which ever one you think will give the best results for your friends and family that live here.

Judging by your posts on here you might enjoy

http://www.onenation.com.au/
https://www.liberal.org.au/

and this group may interest you.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ADL-Australian-Defence-League/213679261984140

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You can support which ever one you think will give the best results for your friends and family that live here.

Judging by your posts on here you might enjoy

http://www.onenation.com.au/
https://www.liberal.org.au/

and this group may interest you.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ADL-Australian-Defence-League/213679261984140

Thanks, i will have a look.
Incidently 3.8 million votes in Aus would definitely not make UKIP a "minority" party......at a rough guess if like the UK on 66% of the people voted, allowing for those unable to vote, i reckon well over 50% of the vote........we will get Nige over eh. No pointing and laughing mind. :D

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This country, this union, the people of these islands are fracturing. As Europe continues the dissolution of national identity the boil is being squeezed. We are confused. Mature people may favour national identity, younger people collective European ideology. However, whatever your political beliefs and your moral compass you have to decide if you want a free trade area with Europe or a full political union with Europe. There will be NO OTHER option, regardless of the wording on the referendum paper or the B**locks spouted in the media over 2/2.5 yrs. The future of this union is up to us all and our conscience. Take your position!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Thanks, i will have a look.
Incidently 3.8 million votes in Aus would definitely not make UKIP a "minority" party......at a rough guess if like the UK on 66% of the people voted, allowing for those unable to vote, i reckon well over 50% of the vote........we will get Nige over eh. No pointing and laughing mind. :D

Interesting logic that. The suggestion that if Nige came over he would get those 3.8 million votes is flawed to say the least. See One Nation.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Try doing your homework before you point and laugh. Ukip got 3,881,129 votes and Labour got 9.4 million, so almost half.
I see you are repeating about "minority" and the UKIP MP defecting........we know, you like repeating yourself don't you.

As for retiring here, yep you stated you might retire here, obviously as you have not lived here for a while then perhaps your allegiance might be elsewhere....who knows, this country might not be to your liking in a couple of years........

Ive done enough homework thanks. UKIP targetted 10 seats. They retained one of their two seats, which will likely be lost soon. UKIP, and im sure yourself, understood how voting works uunder FPTP before the election.

ONE seat equals a MINORITY party. Zero seats will equal a.... ?.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This country, this union, the people of these islands are fracturing. As Europe continues the dissolution of national identity the boil is being squeezed. We are confused. Mature people may favour national identity, younger people collective European ideology. However, whatever your political beliefs and your moral compass you have to decide if you want a free trade area with Europe or a full political union with Europe. There will be NO OTHER option, regardless of the wording on the referendum paper or the B**locks spouted in the media over 2/2.5 yrs. The future of this union is up to us all and our conscience. Take your position!

A referendum to leave the EU, scrapping of the multi-signatory HR act, an ever fragmented union. Cameron really is wanting to turn the UK into an isolated Little England. Doesn't anyone long for the days when the UK was a strong power in Europe, a nation which was listened to?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
A referendum to leave the EU, scrapping of the multi-signatory HR act, an ever fragmented union. Cameron really is wanting to turn the UK into an isolated Little England. Doesn't anyone long for the days when the UK was a strong power in Europe, a nation which was listened to?

Yes...me.
I want us to have the testicles to stand up to the rest of Europe. How we allow Germany to bully the rest of us God only knows. History shows that give them an inch and they will take a thousand kilometres. Europe revolves around them and they structure it to benefit the most. They have the most powerful voice and we pay lip-service to them. It is costing us billions to be a part of this bureaucratic stranglehold.
We need stronger ties with the USA and Far East and less emphasis on the EU being the be-all and end-all of everything.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes...me.
I want us to have the testicles to stand up to the rest of Europe. How we allow Germany to bully the rest of us God only knows. History shows that give them an inch and they will take a thousand kilometres. Europe revolves around them and they structure it to benefit the most. They have the most powerful voice and we pay lip-service to them. It is costing us billions to be a part of this bureaucratic stranglehold.
We need stronger ties with the USA and Far East and less emphasis on the EU being the be-all and end-all of everything.

Instead of trying to beat the Germans, why not simply join them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here