Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage rant

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Think he's brilliant. Says it how it is and no bullshit. Liked the one where he put Blair in his place :)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Think he's brilliant. Says it how it is and no bullshit. Liked the one where he put Blair in his place :)

any video footage?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
met him at the rose bowl during a test match last year,
he was absolute quality, ( and very very tipsy at 1.30pm),
made for some classy photo's!
respect to him tho, he does have some interesting/valid points....

D

Deleted member 22389

Farage was talking about exactly the same thing 2 years ago. Farage is excellent. He is much better the current bunch of clowns. It's why I am going to vote for UKIP.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
His rant against the cyclops was brilliant to watch

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Farage was talking about exactly the same thing 2 years ago. Farage is excellent. He is much better the current bunch of clowns. It's why I am going to vote for UKIP.
I became a UKIP voter a few years ago....Nigel is the only one who sees the Euro for what it is....you cannot fit all the countries into one suit....sort them out Nigel:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
A brilliant speaker. Talks more sense than pretty much all other politicians combined. Witty, to the point, and saying what the general public knows. Which is why he's probably hated by most other mainstream Euro politicians.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a bunch of fat fuckers. Wankers all of them especially the one on his mobile. Farage nailed them, self serving opportunists all of them.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
he ripped Gordon Brown a new arsehole, i dont vote ukip, but hes a straight talker and i agree with much of what he says.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
What I love about him is how he makes the politicians squirm. Quality. Imagine him on PMQs :)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I have to say that I've always thought of him as a buffoon (crashing his light aircraft on election day - you couldn't make it up!) but those are top quality rants that hit home brilliantly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here