Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO of the Crayon Cruncher who kicked vandalized the seat at Hillsborough

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
well said! you can be quite articulate at times

I'd rather make this point sharply than make a twattish comment articulately.

Fancy comparing someone breaking a seat at a football match to domestic abuse. You utter Bellend.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Clearly they don't otherwise they wouldn't have done it. Did you have a word with them? I suspect not as it appears it's more important to post on here!!!

Is it worth, potentially, getting involved in a brawl over a broken seat? Giving a person and kicking would be a different kettle of fish.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Fancy comparing someone breaking a seat at a football match to domestic abuse. You utter Bellend.

Blimey, I pop out for a couple of hours and now I'm a utter Bellend with a capital B!

So the guy breaking the seat was in full control of his temper was he?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Blimey, I pop out for a couple of hours and now I'm a utter Bellend with a capital B!

So the guy breaking the seat was in full control of his temper was he?

Clearly not, but he was at a football match. Tempers get lost. He's clearly taken out some anger on his seat. Doesn't make him a wife beater or a child abuser.

I just found your comparison unwarranted and wholly unhelpful.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sorry for not going Rambo on them, me has Mr Bellend _

Is it worth, potentially, getting involved in a brawl over a broken seat? Giving a person and kicking would be a different kettle of fish.

I perhaps didn't make my point clear. My first post was suggesting taking photo of the moron and passing it on to the club. Not suggesting you stand in front of him and ask for a pose but surely not hard to take a photo with your phone. As this didn't seem to have been done the next possible option would be to have a word. If it was intimidating then the photo surely the best option. I might be mistaken and UB may already have reported it to the club.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Why make yourself busy or worry about it? I'm not condoning the actions of said individuals but all this talk of grassing them up ffs? Is it not the job of the stewards to police it? Wherever we go there are always idiots, that will not ever change, why worry about it!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove

He's not comparing it at all. He's suggesting that if someone loses control to such an extent that they vandalise a seat, then they might lose control at home as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here