Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] FAO man of West Stand Upper; re Racism.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
What an utterly ridiculous thing to say?
And who the hell shouted abuse towards Zaha about being a slave? Nobody!!!
And who mentioned anything to do with black people being slaves other than you? Nobody!
I'll try again.

You said that this abuse couldn't be racist because despite the fact that both diseases disproportionately affect black Africans because they could be caught by anyone.

The fact that the disease could be caught by anyone was your golden bullet.

If you believe that to be true then by the same rationale, if someone were to be be abusing a black person about slavery, it couldn't be racist because anyone can be a slave.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'll try again.

You said that this abuse couldn't be racist because despite the fact that both diseases disproportionately affect black Africans because they could be caught by anyone.

The fact that the disease could be caught by anyone was your golden bullet.

If you believe that to be true then by the same rationale, if someone were to be be abusing a black person about slavery, it couldn't be racist because anyone can be a slave.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You are right. But the two or three on here that are intent on being idiots won't agree. They are either trolling or are thick racists. Either way they wouldn't dare do the same in real life because they know it's sick, racist behaviour. For some reason they think it's okay to behave as such on here. It's the sort of online cowardice/trolling that comes back to bite the author on the bum. It's idiocy bordering on offensive. If it wasn't so pathetic they'd probably get a ban.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
You're the ultimate snowflake :lolol:
It's not racist end of and you and your many followers who get offended are becoming an embarrassment to this country as all you want to do is get offended and to complain....Facking boring shite and cringeworthy.:facepalm:
I'm more concerned by how the many snowflakes turn out the way they do.

Sadly this thread rumbles on. To me as already stated its racist and offensive. The more this type of action by so called Albion fans are reported and stopped the better football becomes for the majority of people watching the game, enjoying our great ride up the leagues. Albion have become very inclusive and I hope this continues.

The club has a text service that can be used by anyone in the ground during any home game to report any type of anti social behavior 07880 196 442.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here