FAO: Caskey (the fella who visits our forum to gloat, bizarrely)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Best of luck next season. Sadly this forum is populated by aloof :wankers: as you yourself have found out. Looking at their join date it's pretty apparent most of them didn't give two shits about the club 5 years ago so I wouldn't bother paying any heed to what they've had to say on the forums.
Don't take the 'join' date as a marker my friend,I've been watching Albion for 55 years but did'nt post on here until a couple of years ago,my nephew has been watching Albion for years but only joined a couple of days ago, my son was watching Albion in the early 70s but joined a year before me....a 'join' date here is no indication of your attendance at the Albion....the more that join here the better...welcome to all the JCLs of NSC on here...

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Best of luck next season. Sadly this forum is populated by aloof :wankers: as you yourself have found out. Looking at their join date it's pretty apparent most of them didn't give two shits about the club 5 years ago so I wouldn't bother paying any heed to what they've had to say on the forums.

Join date May 2010. Did you give a shit 5 years ago?

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Don't take the 'join' date as a marker my friend,I've been watching Albion for 55 years but did'nt post on here until a couple of years ago,my nephew has been watching Albion for years but only joined a couple of days ago,was watching Albion in the early 70s but joined a year before me....a 'join' date here is no indication of your attendance at the Albion....the more that join here the better...welcome to all the JCLs of NSC on here...

I was going to point out the same thing, lots of us thinking we will give it a go after avoiding NSC for years due to posters like this Caskey chap! A bit of time and you realise the tossers are few and far between but have an inordinately negative impact compared to the good natured majority, for what its worth I apologised at the time on the Barnsley board for his nonsense.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What an utter tool. Why would someone bother doing this sort of thing :shrug:

Because he may well not be a Brighton fan at all, and is possibly a palace? troll trying to generate bad feeling against us.

Job done with Barnsley it seems.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
:thumbsup: Barnsley loyal

Attachments

• BARNSLEY 188.JPG
    BARNSLEY 188.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 225

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
To be honest the way some people on here bang on you would think we were Bayern Munich. I think we do have the potential to be a decent sized club but in know way does history suggest that we should be in the top division (unless of course you decide that football started in the late 70's and ignore the fact that the efforts made to get us there very very nearly caused the club to collapse). I for one hope that we are being much more careful with this attempt. The Premier League has broken many clubs bigger than us.

History smistory, we DO deserve to be a top flight club based purely on attendances. Yes i'm aloof and arrogant and enjoying every bloody minute of it!
Now lets all concentrate there's a couple of hurdles remaining before our destiny is reached.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Looking at their join date it's pretty apparent most of them didn't give two shits about the club 5 years ago so I wouldn't bother paying any heed to what they've had to say on the forums.

Despite my first gem being in 2002 against Wycombe Wanderers, and only signed up for NSC a year or so ago. I must not be a proper fan :ffsparr:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
History smistory, we DO deserve to be a top flight club based purely on attendances. Yes i'm aloof and arrogant and enjoying every bloody minute of it!
Now lets all concentrate there's a couple of hurdles remaining before our destiny is reached.

We deserve to be a top flight club is we can hurdle the ..erm hurdles you speak off. attendances mean nothing until we make it. I just think it makes us look us look a bit daft banging on to other clubs about how big we are when historically we don't really have the goods (yet) to back it up.

....and yes you are aloof and arrogant...I have never worked out how but there you go :lolol:

Hope you are well, I am off to see a couple of old faces in Sydney at the weekend!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports