Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO All Albion Fans re: New Signing

delias love child

Nov 24, 2003
one division above you
I have it on very good authority that Iwan Roberts is leaving Norwich City to sign for Brighton. My source is a reliable one. He will be a great signing for Albion, and I, like many City fans will be sad to see him go.

delias love child

Nov 24, 2003
one division above you
Plus we are building for life in the Premiership, and he doesn't quite fit in with those plans. Trust me, I'm deadly serious. It's a done deal according to my informer.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lets give him plenty of support and not expect miracles from him. 88 goals in 239 appearances for Nowich before the start of the current season is an impressive record

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Booker was saying nothing after the Reserves tonight when someone (looked a bit like Naylor from The Arse), but the name was said outright and he just smiled.

Looks like Iwan is the MAN !!

delias love child

Nov 24, 2003
one division above you
You should be very excited by this. He is still class. He has played several first team games this season and will definitely give Albion a new dimension. Alongside Leon Knight he should do wonders. You always pair a big man with a little man, after all. I was at Carrow Road on Saturday and although we were shit, we started creating as soon as he came on.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
How old is he and is he injury prone?

delias love child

Nov 24, 2003
one division above you
f*** off dwayne. Isn't it enough that you know f*** all about Albion, without proving that you know f*** all about other clubs as well?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
he's famous for his beautiful smile. Football followers (not bandwagon jumpers) will know what I'm talking about.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
delias love child said:
f*** off dwayne. Isn't it enough that you know f*** all about Albion, without proving that you know f*** all about other clubs as well?

errr I just said the same as you, you mug.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
6'3" is certainly tall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here