Fanzone Playlist - Suggestions?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I know some hate it, but I actually quite like how the fanzone thing before kickoff gets the crowd warmed up.

But, some of the song choices are CRAP. 'We are sailing'? Really? It's obvious that it falls flat for some of the songs, so if you had the choice which would you pick?

Personally, I'd ditch the 'Put your hands up for Brighton' and 'We are sailing' for starters and maybe add 'Go West'.. and YMCA. :jester:

Thoughts?

supergeorge

Sep 7, 2009
Really!

The song choices are because of the association with football songs, we are sailing/we are brighton etc.

YMCA, please, as if the gay stuff isn't bad already do you really want YMCA belting out over the tannoy, honestly?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
'give us a goal' by slade would be awesome.

As would 'do it cos you like it' by justin fashanu

Put your hands up is blooming fantastic.

Sailing is dross.

We should have Peter and the Test Tubes the "Jinx" so everyone can point at Return of the Rev and tell him to get out. :D

xLostprophet

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
The start of "Domino's" by the Big Pink (as the players walk out on the pitch) would be awesome. Also "Boom" by P.O.D as the chorus goes' "Boom! Here comes the Boom!
Ready or not, here comes the boys from the South, Boom! Here comes the Boom! Ready or not, how you like me now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports