Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Fantasy Premier League has opened for the new season. I have re-activated the North Stand Chat league and hopefully, if you were in it last year, you will automatically get added if you use the same login.

The other NSC league is also refreshed but hasn’t had the name updated for the new season. I don’t know who the admin is for that league.

Already, there are plenty of entries in both leagues, but the more the merrier, though it’s just for fun with no prizes.

The joining link for my league is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/agnoqv

If you’ve already logged in, you just need the code at the end - agnoqv

Hopefully, the code for the other one can be shared, too.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
The Fantasy Premier League has opened for the new season. I have re-activated the North Stand Chat league and hopefully, if you were in it last year, you will automatically get added if you use the same login.

The other NSC league is also refreshed but hasn’t had the name updated for the new season. I don’t know who the admin is for that league.

Already, there are plenty of entries in both leagues, but the more the merrier, though it’s just for fun with no prizes.

The joining link for my league is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/agnoqv

If you’ve already logged in, you just need the code at the end - agnoqv

Hopefully, the code for the other one can be shared, too.
Worked a treat for me, ta!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bloody tough this year..really struggling with the £100m budget. So many players are out of range. In previous years I got lucky with a Mahrez or a Bowen or a Martinelli...nothing much cheaper under the radar with promise....even our players seem overpriced .

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I’m not sure if fixtures but I don’t recall ever seeing a thread on NSC for a FPL League.

Anyone who’s interested can follow the link below - rest assured you won’t finish last as I will take up that mantle. I was bested last season by a work colleague who built a team made up of funny names.

League Code: t7gke1

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Did you try searching?

There are already two NSC leagues!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Did you try searching?

There are already two NSC leagues!
I did, I could only see one for the NFL league! Mods plez delete this thread :facepalm:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I did, I could only see one for the NFL league! Mods plez delete this thread :facepalm:
I also struggled to find last year's thread. The NFL one comes up easily.

I wonder why the FPL threads don't appear in searches. Perhaps they have odd titles, which is why I tried to include all the words in full in mine. It seems that didn't work either, though.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just joined (the first posted) league, cheers. I can see my team name used twice already on the list, I'm so original 😂

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I’m not sure if fixtures but I don’t recall ever seeing a thread on NSC for a FPL League.

Anyone who’s interested can follow the link below - rest assured you won’t finish last as I will take up that mantle. I was bested last season by a work colleague who built a team made up of funny names.

League Code: t7gke1
I've tried joining with that code and it's saying invalid.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I also struggled to find last year's thread. The NFL one comes up easily.

I wonder why the FPL threads don't appear in searches. Perhaps they have odd titles, which is why I tried to include all the words in full in mine. It seems that didn't work either, though.
Good - places available in the NFL one. 😉👍

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Less than a week to go now, so a quick bounce.
Deadline to score points in week 1 is Friday 18:30.

See post 1 for joining links.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here