Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Hi All,

I run a league for the premier league fantasy football, last year we had 75 members with the winner collecting £200. If you are interested in joining then drop me a PM and i will send you all the details of how to join.
Thanks

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Hi all,

Finally the Premier League Fantasy Football is now open!!! I have set up a new league. The web address is:
Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

The pin for the new league is 16834-13124.

THIS LEAGUE IS OPEN TO ANYONE TO JOIN so make sure you tell your mates about it.
Can you get your team in as soon as possible as last year the system crashed on the opening day and caused a few problems. You can make unlimited changes up until the first match so if you get your team in you can still adjust it.

This year the entry fee is £15 this is to cover the league and the cup that I will be running.

The league

This will be the same as last year with manager of the month prizes, top finisher prizes and also spot prizes.

The Cup

This will start the first week after the payment deadline (20/09/12). Depending on how many teams we have, we will have a preliminary round to enable us to get to 64 teams, this will be between the lowest scoring teams going into this game week. Then the rounds will be 64,32,16,8,4 and the Final. These will be drawn by someone in my work who isn’t involved in this competition. I will notify all members before the game week who they are playing.

Finally

The deadline for entry is 20/09/12, I need to have by this point:
£15 entry money.
Your Email address. (Please PM me your address)

If there are any teams after 20/09/12 that haven’t paid and I don’t have an email address then they will be removed from the league so that we can start the cup game week starting 22/09/12.

You are allowed two individual teams each, this will be £15 each team. You can also have a joint team (i.e. your department or joint mangers etc), if you do this make sure you use separate email addresses for each team.

If you want to pay me by bank transfer then email me individually for my bank details.

Thanks and good luck any questions just ask.

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
75 members, £15 entry

£1125 prizepool and first only gets £200?

Where is the rest going?

Deadline of 20/09?

Interesting

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Hi all,

If you fancy joining this them drop me a PM.

Entry for you team must be in my 11.30 on the 18th August any teams after this will be removed, the £15 needs to be paid by 20/09/12 so that the cup draw can commence the next day, failure to pay will mean your team being removed.

All the money collected will be distributed in prizes, there will be prizes for the top 10 finishes, every winner of Manager of the month, cup winners and runners up and many spot prizes, hoping to get 100 members so pot will be £1500. At the moment we have 41 teams with 40 still to join from last season

Money can be paid to my account, or paypal or in person at any home game, Hull away or at my place of work ( near the seven dials).

If you have already joined and not told me your email address them please PM me, I always need email addresses so details of cup draw and manager of the month winners will be communicated.
Thanks
Mark

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Hi all,

If you fancy joining this them drop me a PM.

Entry for you team must be in my 11.30 on the 18th August any teams after this will be removed, the £15 needs to be paid by 20/09/12 so that the cup draw can commence the next day, failure to pay will mean your team being removed.

All the money collected will be distributed in prizes, there will be prizes for the top 10 finishes, every winner of Manager of the month, cup winners and runners up and many spot prizes, hoping to get 100 members so pot will be £1500. At the moment we have 60 teams with 32 still to join from last season

Money can be paid to my account, or paypal or in person at any home game, Hull away or at my place of work ( near the seven dials).

If you have already joined and not told me your email address them please PM me, I always need email addresses so details of cup draw and manager of the month winners will be communicated.
Thanks
Mark

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here