crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Are we doing one this year??

???

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I asked Taybha yesterday and he said that it wasnt on this year. I assume he means the Fantasy Nags format thingy, not the Cheltenham festival

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking at the site The fantasy horse game has been scrapped this year , shame but there it is , been searching for a similar thing to link up with but nothing out there , i suppose we could do a NSC version for cheltenham , go for it Ace , i will even donate a smashing trophy i won playing poker that for some strange reason was in the shape of a donkey , i mean horse .

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Looking at the site The fantasy horse game has been scrapped this year , shame but there it is , been searching for a similar thing to link up with but nothing out there , i suppose we could do a NSC version for cheltenham , go for it Ace , i will even donate a smashing trophy i won playing poker that for some strange reason was in the shape of a donkey , i mean horse .

It was too much work and too big a commitment.

I preferred to be at Cheltenham losing money than receving moaning emails for the scores not being updated quickly enough.

Fantasy Nags is dead.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Normally I would do it but I'm going to Southwell and Barnsley on Tuesday so I just won't have time Tay.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It was too much work and too big a commitment.

I preferred to be at Cheltenham losing money than receving moaning emails for the scores not being updated quickly enough.

Fantasy Nags is dead.

Shame to hear that but perfectly understandable.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
There's a fantasy league league format very similar on the telegraph website if anyone wants to set a league up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here