Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fantasy football league

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
They added Sanchez. He's worth the same as Ryan and more than Walton and Steele! Cheeky buggers.
Sanchez £4.5m.png
He's a hype machine.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The big question is whether it's time to play my wildcard and choose a complete new line-up?

Potterball Panthers are currently sitting 33rd out of 124 in the NSC 20/21 league.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
The big question is whether it's time to play my wildcard and choose a complete new line-up?

Potterball Panthers are currently sitting 33rd out of 124 in the NSC 20/21 league.

You get another wildcard in Jan.

May as well use this one now, tonight or tomorrow, after the international break - when you know the injury / Covid situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I used my wildcard fairly early after a shocking start to the season, it hasn't helped much as my lowly positon of 101st will attest.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not in the NSC league but doing Fantasy Football, had a nightmare this week, 2 out of 3 of my Man City players never even got on the pitch!... 45 points for the week ouch!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not in the NSC league but doing Fantasy Football, had a nightmare this week, 2 out of 3 of my Man City players never even got on the pitch!... 45 points for the week ouch!

Always the risk with Man city players, I bought in Cancelo and Pep goes and rests him, damn squad rotation.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Been in the top 10 nearly all season :)

How do I see how many teams are in the NSC league in total? I just see 50 on a page at a time.

There are 172 in the NSC league (just hit next> until there are no more pages of standings)

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
My mate was in bits yesterday. He had a chance to win manager of the month which gives a decent set of prizes (tablet, FIFA, etc). He picked a Liverpool attacker and went for triple cap. He went for mane. Had he picked salah he would have won manager of the month for Jan out of 7million (or whatever it is).

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Sterling & Stones?

Same for me if so :ffsparr:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Always the risk with Man city players, I bought in Cancelo and Pep goes and rests him, damn squad rotation.
Stones and Sterling for me, can't transfer them out as you know they will be back in for next game though!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My mate was in bits yesterday. He had a chance to win manager of the month which gives a decent set of prizes (tablet, FIFA, etc). He picked a Liverpool attacker and went for triple cap. He went for mane. Had he picked salah he would have won manager of the month for Jan out of 7million (or whatever it is).
Salah's 2 goals yesterday were his first points other than for playing for the last 6 matches. Given the other options he did the right thing on form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here