Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantasy Car

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
......oops , forgot they Ferrari 365 GTB/4 'Daytona' . That would definitely be in the running.

FerrariDaytona-02.jpg

that's what i'm talking about......all you weird types wanting new aggressive looking macho cars.....bring me some grace and class anytime.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It's all very well but if you choose obvious exotic cars such as ferrari and Lambos everyone will think you are a show off and greater chance when ever parked that it will get scratched. Maybe better to get a Merc, BMW or Audi but have it fully specced.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It's all very well but if you choose obvious exotic cars such as ferrari and Lambos everyone will think you are a show off and greater chance when ever parked that it will get scratched. Maybe better to get a Merc, BMW or Audi but have it fully specced.

And Ferrari's and Lambo's breakdown and full apart easily... Thats why I like Porsche's, they are an enthusiasts car, they cost as much and preform as good if not better, especially the 996/997 Turbo's which are 120k+ and do 0.60 in 3secs, if you see someone whos got a Turbo you know they are a car person, not someone who wants a flashy car just for status. Plus you can drive them everyday which is handy haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here