Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic New Shop In Hove Offers Discount To NSC

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Hello Fellow NSCers.

I Don't Know If Any Of You Lot Are Aware But A New Fashion Clothes Shop Has Opened In Hove Catering Exclusively For Transexuals And Cross-Dressers. It's Run By A Very Good Friend Of Mine Who Is Also A Longtime Albion Fan. It Even Got A Mention In The Argus.

Shop Opens For Transvestites Ladyboys And Cross Dressers (from The Argus)</title>

I Can Vouch For The Quality Of The Stuff In The Shop. Sue Doesn't Get Any Old Rubbish In. It's All Top Drawer. She Has Very Generously Offered A 10% Discount To All NSC Customers For The Rest Of July. Just Mention Who You Are On NSC. I Know That Sue Lurks On Here Quite A Bit So She'll Be Aware Of The Names.

It's Called Lacie's Boutique And It's In Portland Road

Just One Little Thing. If This Ain't Your Thing Then None Of You ****s Give Her Any f***ing Grief Or You'll Have Me To Answer To.

Mods - Can This Be Made A Sticky?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thanks , will tell my eldest son, Robert whose "girlfriend" is called Ting Tong.:laugh:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
New shop after being open for 4 years already as a............. very similar shop?

Another great slice of cutting-edge news from our glorious local rag :rolleyes:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Think there's already a thread about this shop somewhere

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hello Fellow NSCers.

I Don't Know If Any Of You Lot Are Aware But A New Fashion Clothes Shop Has Opened In Hove Catering Exclusively For Transexuals And Cross-Dressers. It's Run By A Very Good Friend Of Mine Who Is Also A Longtime Albion Fan. It Even Got A Mention In The Argus.

Shop Opens For Transvestites Ladyboys And Cross Dressers (from The Argus)</title>

I Can Vouch For The Quality Of The Stuff In The Shop. Sue Doesn't Get Any Old Rubbish In. It's All Top Drawer. She Has Very Generously Offered A 10% Discount To All NSC Customers For The Rest Of July. Just Mention Who You Are On NSC. I Know That Sue Lurks On Here Quite A Bit So She'll Be Aware Of The Names.

It's Called Lacie's Boutique And It's In Portland Road

Just One Little Thing. If This Ain't Your Thing Then None Of You ****s Give Her Any f***ing Grief Or You'll Have Me To Answer To.

Mods - Can This Be Made A Sticky?

You are a foul mouthed little strop on legs aren't you? Why do you have to use such language and make frankly ridiculous threats? I'm sure the lovely Sue is so pleased to have a 'very good friend' like you.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
caN I buY aN alL oveR gimP suiT froM therE witH jusT onE piN pricK foR nostriL breathinG anD aN attacheD twelvE incH vibrO. I havE beeN lookinG everywherE foR onE oF thosE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here