Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans United - Silver Anniversary

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Must never forget it. A season or two later we joined Doncaster Rovers fans in demonstrating against their chairman. It's important that the camaraderie between fans of different teams isn't broken by indifference to a team's plight when it's caused by poor ownership.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
It was a great day - pretty foggy during the game - but it got an atmosphere going that we kept hold of for the rest of the season. Lovely to see all the different colours of course.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In the pub with Harlepools lads before KO, and they were reminiscing about their most famous day, which was some completely obscure match and I realised that it was Bizarre that it was us on the brink of oblivion.

I was with the former former former former Mrs T on the day :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In the pub with Harlepools lads before KO, and they were reminiscing about their most famous day, which was some completely obscure match and I realised that it was Bizarre that it was us on the brink of oblivion.

I was with the former former former former Mrs T on the day :facepalm:

Are you some sort of sex God….or a serial loser? :wink:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ignore, didn’t read the question properly

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Chelsea fan I believe.
He was brilliant, was right in front of me!

Am I right in thinking it was misty.
Yep, he certainly was a Chelsea boy.
I was also just near him, in the North as well.
I found that a little irksome, that a Chelsea fan should conduct the North, but it was good natured and he was nothing but thoroughly enthusiastic….

Top guy, and another shout out for the Eintracht Frankfurt fan (since then I’ve found out my great, great, great grandfather and his family are from Frankfurt and surrounding areas, extra special)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A few years ago someone posted a Fans Utd Day picture on here of fans in Hove Park. Are they still a current poster and if so could they post it again? It was quite a nice picture of me and my two kids (as they were twenty five years ago).

Failing that is there a site that has a gallery? I'm pretty sure it was just another fan, i.e. not a commercial photograph.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here