Fans in replica shirts .. No shame

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

realbha

May 20, 2009
Bearded middle aged blokes with beer guts , sporting one is quite frankly cringeworthy any man over the age of 18 doing this should be put down and stop making fools of themselves ..

Bet there's plenty of Saturday dressers on here in there stripes ...

Can't for the life of me work out why you would do it ???,:tantrum:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Bearded middle aged blokes with beer guts , sporting one is quite frankly cringeworthy any man over the age of 18 doing this should be put down and stop making fools of themselves ..

And you're the definition of cool I suppose?

realbha

May 20, 2009
And you're the definition of cool I suppose?

No! Don't clame to be but a smart tee or jacket got to be better than a cheap football shirt !

Is it because you follow the crowd .. Let's fit in quite sad if you think about it apart from looking shite

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I'm 46 and wear a shirt to show my support.

I also know the difference between "there" and "their" which I probably learned in primary school.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
No! Don't clame to be but a smart tee or jacket got to be better than a cheap football shirt !

Is it because you follow the crowd .. Let's fit in quite sad if you think about it apart from looking shite

I'm middle aged, fat, and I wear one. Reason: Because I choose too, and I am proud to wear my clubs colours and I have been doing so for 38yrs. It is a question of personal choice and I respect your choice not too but not your opinion.

It also puts coffers in the clubs pot.

WORN WITH PRIDE.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

I'm ok then, no beard :)

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Cheap? CHEAP!?

And you completely lost me on the last bit.

PS; for the 2nd time I DON'T WEAR REPLICA SHIRTS (and I'm not fat either) but I defend the right of any man to, whatever their facial hair and waist-size requirements.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
It's a sign of support and that buying this and all the others over the years I'm supporting the club all I can to help them be all they can!

Who cares what people wear anyway I'm too interested in meeting friends, talking football and watching football.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Never understood the slating of older albion fans who wear a Brighton shirt. Who gives a f***? I'd MUCH rather see a swarm of blue and white at the amex rather than some smartly dressed fool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports