Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans hopinfgfor Albion loss?

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Would i be right in saying that a percentage of Albion fans want us to lose today so they can see Slade get the bullet?

Hope i'm wrong! :albion2:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
This is NSC, everyone wants the Albion to lose so that there can be a good moan up. A successful Albion team would mean the winding up of this forum as we know it.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Fans hoping for Albion loss?

Thats an oxymoron.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There was a poll yesterday or thursday asking what people wanted today: slade to win and push on to success, or for slade to be replaced even if it means losing today for it to happen. The latter option did get some votes, so unfortunately the answer is yes.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
There was a poll yesterday or thursday asking what people wanted today: slade to win and push on to success, or for slade to be replaced even if it means losing today for it to happen. The latter option did get some votes, so unfortunately the answer is yes.

That was poll of 'people' on NSC - not Albion fans.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Im in the Slade out camp at the moment but i will be more than happy for Big Russ to motivate the lads into a rousing thrashing of the Chimp Chokers. You never know he might even get me back on the fence if we play well enough (me, fickle, never).
I like his line up for today, apart from Dickinson, i would put Murray in instead, so heres hoping.
You gotta remember we all want to see the Albion succeed and if that is with Slade in charge then GREAT but the corner has to be turned soon and so far that hasnt looked like happening, THAT is why at the moment i am Slade out.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
anybody who wants Brighton to lose today puts their own opinion and sense of self importance before the well being of this club and can under no circumstances be called a supporter

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
Having seen the team line-up for today, with Virgo and Kuipers out, I really hope the team do win. It's easier to get behind the manager when he starts to make the changes that needed to be made, the sort of changes people on NSC had identified with needing to happen for some time now.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'd NEVER actually WANT us to lose but I think there are probably times when we might all TOLERATE one to achieve a greater good.

Example - England losing to Croatia and missing out on the Euros felt a little like lancing a boil as it meant getting Maclaren out of the picture in time to build morale for the World Cup Qualifiers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here