Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Some superbly pointless questions there. This is a chance for fans to get some face to face answers on issues that matter & that people watching on the stream might also care about, but people waste the opportunity with stupid questions. They need a rethink on how these evenings work. Vet the questions through the FAB so they can choose the sensible ones?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It’s always the same. People who can’t be bothered to go sat at home posting complaints about those who did go.
Yep. And they’ll be moaning in a few years when we keep growing and don’t do an in-person forum anymore and it’s all online questions from Asamoah in Accra rather than Heather from Haywards Heath.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Some superbly pointless questions there. This is a chance for fans to get some face to face answers on issues that matter & that people watching on the stream might also care about, but people waste the opportunity with stupid questions. They need a rethink on how these evenings work. Vet the questions through the FAB so they can choose the sensible ones?
What would your killer question have been ?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Sussex players coming through? WTF again! Yes it it's nice when you have the likes of Solly but just how critical is it to our success? Nurturing new talent is great but I'm not that fussed where they have come from.

Ultimately, a real wasted chance to answer some decent questions :(
Did think that was a bit strange, considering he’d just answered a question on whether we are now starting to see a the benefits of the academy now we’ve had 10 years, of players coming through. Don’t know who asked the first question though, reckon he’s a pretty cool guy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Same comment from you year after year. At least you’re predictable.
Consistent

These open calls/forums seemingly attract fans with little understanding. The Europa was a classic, one fan wanting to know what dates the games were and every 1901 member managed to tell everyone they were a 1901 member within the first sentence of their question

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What would your killer question have been ?

Given RDZ's Champions League experience with Shakhtar Donetsk, I'd have liked to have learned if there are any differences in how he prepares his team for European ties.

Then I'd have asked if he was doing anything later.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Consistent

These open calls/forums seemingly attract fans with little understanding. The Europa was a classic, one fan wanting to know what dates the games were and every 1901 member managed to tell everyone they were a 1901 member within the first sentence of their question
Bit of a generalisation of c300 people there. What would you have asked ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bit of a generalisation of c300 people there. What would you have asked ?
Nothing as what will be will be but if people want their spot in the limelight (which many do) at least as something sensible

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Consistent

To be fair, I was going to ask a question, which I didn’t think was worth broadcasting which was, why do they only put 50 tickets up for the u21s when there is more capacity, but I just asked it at the end. Which is car parking space if anyone wondered.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Did think that was a bit strange, considering he’d just answered a question on whether we are now starting to see a the benefits of the academy now we’ve had 10 years, of players coming through. Don’t know who asked the first question though, reckon he’s a pretty cool guy.

What, this numpty, some bloke called "Jack"?

Jack.jpg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Consistent

Really?

Given that a significant proportion of 1901 fans have been displaced due to UEFA, I think perhaps you’ve just highlighted yours, perhaps they felt it necessary to provide context in advance?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To be fair, I was going to ask a question, which I didn’t think was worth broadcasting which was, why do they only put 50 tickets up for the u21s when there is more capacity, but I just asked it at the end. Which is car parking space if anyone wondered.
Very disappointed not to hear a Kazakstan travel question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here