Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Would Lewes not qualify I understand it’s 3G pitch was funded by the FA so it could hold higher levels of women’s football
Probably! When I last looked up the requirements a while ago it was about capacity of the ground (think it has to hold 4k) and numbers of seats and if the seats are covered etc. Someone will correct me shortly if I'm wrong I'm sure.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Quite right I stand corrected it’s better apparently it’s a Hybrid Pitch, which is 95% natural grass intertwined with a mesh carpet to ensure stability, as used in the Premier League.
Indeed….cost was about £750k, funded by an FA grant from the women’s game.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Whilst on the topic of wifi - how do I get wifi in the Amex? Never seen any instructions…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whilst on the topic of wifi - how do I get wifi in the Amex? Never seen any instructions…
Go to wifi on your phone and you’ll see the link. You have to log in with your email address…every f***ing game :smile:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As above - select the network - which is very obviously named - and you'll get a page where you enter email address, name and DoB, or something similar, and you're in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here