Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] fans forum

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Fans bit aside I tell you man to man that demanding that someone you dont know needs to buy a football player for huge money is bollocks. I'm a lifelong fan of beer but if I want one I buy it myself, and if I cant, I wont sit down on the floor of the pub crying about no one else buying me a beer. If someone else buy me a beer, I'm grateful, if not, I will calmly accept that the other individuals in there for whatever reason wont buy me a beer.

Sounds like you been drinking lots of beer tonight mate . Relax

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Fans bit aside I tell you man to man that demanding that someone you dont know needs to buy a football player for huge money is bollocks. I'm a lifelong fan of beer but if I want one I buy it myself, and if I cant, I wont sit down on the floor of the pub crying about no one else buying me a beer. If someone else buy me a beer, I'm grateful, if not, I will calmly accept that the other individuals in there for whatever reason wont buy me a beer.

Read this and tell me he gets it! Idiot.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sounds like we don't have any money to spend reading between the lines of what barber is saying. No crowds , not much in the kitty.
I don't mind if that is the reality, but surely we don't have to loan out our 3rd and last choice striker in that case ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Strange that my question as to whether the club actually has a no dickheads policy was omitted, annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Has anyone asked why theres hardly any kidney in the steak and kidney pies , bollox to a striker , I want this answered by the official club Chef

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
The Club will be fully aware of what areas need topping up as Naylor as alluded to already, a LWB and a Striker are the targets.

People venting is understandable but at the end of the day there are a few weeks to go before full panic mode. At the moment we have just enough to get us through the first few games with probably Trossard up alongside Maupay with Connolly on the bench.

Arguing with each other and slagging other people off for having a different opinion is not the way to go.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well that’s an hour of my life lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! So true. At the end of any of these, I always think :

Did I learn anything new from it? No

Is that an hour of my life well spent? No

Did they confirm a striker coming in over the next 24 hours? No

Will I tune in next time? Of course I will...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20200910-200459_Chrome.jpg

Image captured on MyAlbionTV of the Zoomers on the fans forum ???

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Can someone tell these knob heads it’s the premier league not the premiership ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D

Deleted member 2719

Has anyone asked why theres hardly any kidney in the steak and kidney pies , bollox to a striker , I want this answered by the official club Chef

If they had asked I would have cracked open a beer because at least we would have come away learning something about tonight.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The Club will be fully aware of what areas need topping up as Naylor as alluded to already, a LWB and a Striker are the targets.

People venting is understandable but at the end of the day there are a few weeks to go before full panic mode. At the moment we have just enough to get us through the first few games with probably Trossard up alongside Maupay with Connolly on the bench.

Arguing with each other and slagging other people off for having a different opinion is not the way to go.

Rubbish........What the hell are you babbling on about :moo:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

I've got no problem with the club because I'm sure we are on the same page. I've got an issue with people that have contributed nothing, tell us lifelong fans pathetic advice like 'If you want a striker you should buy one yourself.'

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
I thought that we did learn one thing - that Potter considers Ali J as one of the players he will be working on to try to improve. He's almost the forgotten man, almost certain to be jettisoned in many people's minds. But somewhere in there is a good player and a proven goalscorer, albeit not at Premier League level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here