Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan's Forum - 17th Feb, 7pm

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I wonder how many participants are there on this Zoom call. Must be a few thousand surely? Technology holding out quite well considering.

Zoom Pro: 100
Zoom Basic: 100
Zoom Enterprise Plus: +1000
Zoom Enterprise: 500

Shirley the Enterprise Plus package for the Albion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Every time someone is introduced there is that awkward silence while we wait to see if they’re muted or not.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Andrew Garfield has let himself go since playing Spiderman. (asking for > XL clothing)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Any problems are usually down to the bandwidth at the individual's end - Zoom is fine.

Indeed. Plus video is turned off by the host by default until allowed to talk which makes it a bit less hard on the service.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
What’s the timeframe for European qualification?

Blimey!

I was hoping the answer would be a specific year then a refusal to confirm his logic

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How would you rate Zoom compared to Teams?

Not really that much difference TBH - I use both a lot. I find Zoom maybe a bit better for screen-sharing and 'controlling' meetings (possibly because I've used it more, or at least on more complex meetings) but most of the time I just need simple see/hear the group and both are pretty much faultless for that. You might get a different view from someone who does something like running interactive training sessions perhaps..........

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Just missed this.

Is it available anywhere?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ditch the Zoom versus Teams debate.

Have you more info on the Q&A’s please?

-unlikely fans will be back this season, will be a bonus if they are
-No drama re finances/losses, TB fully committed long term
-PL haven't agreed on any formula to determine season if it's suspended (PB doesn't think it will be now)
-no need to sell any players but at some point recognise we'll need to let players go to bigger clubs (didn't mention Leeds specifically but clearly that's what he meant)
-Amex capacity now just under 32k
-v unlikely TV games will be televised/rescheduled as now once we return to normal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here