Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans forum 1/8/13

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Serious question suggestion...

Could somebody ask Bloom if he's concerned that for the first time since the dark old days (pre-DK) there's some animosity between the fans and the boardroom - i.e. the growing distrust and even hatred towards Paul Barber?

Speak for yourself, yes there are issues about some things, but he is hardly the new Bellotti.
The bloke is doing the job that Tony Bloom hired him for. As for hatred, I think some might, but hatred is a horrible description for somebody who has to raise income and cut expenditure, if we want to succeed and make the promised land.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Speak for yourself, yes there are issues about some things, but he is hardly the new Bellotti.
The bloke is doing the job that Tony Bloom hired him for. As for hatred, I think some might, but hatred is a horrible description for somebody who has to raise income and cut expenditure, if we want to succeed and make the promised land.

This. We are run by a real Board now, not Tight's Village Hall Committee.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Remember, folks: If the question is from someone named 'Tim', it'll probably be rubbish/self-serving.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Remember, folks: If the question is from someone named 'Tim', it'll probably be rubbish/self-serving.

Will he also mention he is a journalist ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Waits for 1st idiot to ask what happened with Gus

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's started with a CJTC on the mike :nono:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's a bit silent on Player at the mo. Still this is not unusual with Player! Sake.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
TB 'certainly by the end of the month we will be looking for a couple of new faces'

PB now on financial position...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here