Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fans Advisory Board

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
According to Sky Sports today, following further scrutiny of activity at Brighton and Hove Albion, Chelsea have decided to follow suit by creating a Fans Advisory Board. In initial moves, they have offered £14m to transfer all of Brighton's FAB to Stamford Bridge with effect from 1st April. Brighton have yet to respond, however are believed to be looking for nearer £20m.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Good luck to them. It is a FAB but I have no idea what goes on at there meetings

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Good luck to them. It is a FAB but I have no idea what goes on at there meetings
You have to roll up one of your trouser legs I think. Who will help the widow’s son?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
According to Sky Sports today, following further scrutiny of activity at Brighton and Hove Albion, Chelsea have decided to follow suit by creating a Fans Advisory Board. In initial moves, they have offered £14m to transfer all of Brighton's FAB to Stamford Bridge with effect from 1st April. Brighton have yet to respond, however are believed to be looking for nearer £20m.
April Fool jokes on March 1st?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
They’re about as effective as Potter. Judging by the last set of minutes, they don’t show up.

I imagine the parameters set for them have made them toothless. A bit like Chelsea’s attack.

Should be able to negotiate the type of bog toll in the loos.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Someone called Warren Chrismas on Twitter stole my joke/thread. Own up - who posted this:

BREAKING: Chelsea sign Brighton and Hove Albion's Fan Advisory Board (FAB) for an undisclosed fee, thought to be around £22m plus add-ons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here