Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fanny Farts

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not an odd topic at all US. These are the subjects that are feverishly discussed and debated amongst us at work. Today was about how many in and outs you did on your first shag. My mate reckoned he did 40 when he was 16 and thought he was different because all his mates did 15 to 20.

Fair enough mate but I don't think the topic has ever arisen when I meet my mates for a few pints for 30 years. My take is goggle it if you need an explanation

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fair enough mate but I don't think the topic has ever arisen when I meet my mates for a few pints for 30 years. My take is goggle it if you need an explanation

Depends on what type of mates you have I guess....... we also discussed the weirdest place you have had sex. Bill won it with , “in Mark and Spencer’s”

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm still awaiting a female view as I'm convinced it is the sigh of a contented [well serviced] fanny ...

Maybe like a bloke who farts and belches when he's had his fill of curry and beer, kinda thing.

Per the earlier responses, the clip of he "lady" who could "botty-burp" 90-odd times in 30 seconds was impressive, but I remain sceptical that a fanny fart can be summonsed on demand. Girls, can you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here