Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fanny Farts

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It must have something to do with the angle of penetration and the angle of the 'interior'.

I had one girlfriend who, whilst we were at it (every single time) sounded like a horse trotting through a bog..... We put it down to incompatible genitalia, laughed about it, then drifted apart (both mentally and literally.. thankfully).

You can’t have serious sex with continuous fanny farting. I’d put the Horsham brass band on Alexa if I need an accompaniment.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Sounds like you are claiming you were a bit too big for her.
Or maybe too small :)

Either way, it doesn't put you in a particularly good light on NSC...

Apart from scoring a 90th minute winner at Smellhurst, nothing could put anyone in a good light on here.. :whistle:

Oh.. and definitely me, too big. Oh yes. Yes. That's me. Tripod, that's my nickname. :moo:

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Happens too much in my bongo film collection. Like a whoopee cushion being bashed with a celery stick. :facepalm:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Apart from scoring a 90th minute winner at Smellhurst, nothing could put anyone in a good light on here.. :whistle:

Oh.. and definitely me, too big. Oh yes. Yes. That's me. Tripod, that's my nickname. :moo:

Hahaha classic Knocky ‘spaghetti knob’ nose. You’re such a laugh brother :)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
[yt]y5nFxiP5Rd0[/yt]

Quite Remarkable!

David-Coleman.jpg

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
I'm intrigued by this phenomena

Obviously a natural bodily function [it can't be done on demand], but like other escapes of air, usually a source of embarrassment, often met with giggles and apologies ...

I'd like to think it's the fanny saying it's had a jolly good time and has had its "fill" - but never got to asking the female what their take is on their fanny farting? Is it a good thing or is it bad?

Doubtless, the chaps will respond with their views and experiences, but I'm really interested to get the female view on this too - lets call it research [NSC is usually quite good at this sort of thing].

Please share / discuss ....
Stay in Shropshire you twisted little man

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
For those of us unfamiliar with this particular story, can you recount it for us?

Somewhere lurking in the back of my mind is a story about a presenter leaving her microphone on whilst visiting the khazi.
But I would have thought that that would have been an arse fart rather than a fanny fart unless she went to the toilet armed with a dildo.
But of course I may have totally got this wrong.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A rather odd topic of discussion. I wonder if the OP was pissed when posting this ? But it was 1.45 pm and not midnight after 2 bottles of wine

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A rather odd topic of discussion. I wonder if the OP was pissed when posting this ? But it was 1.45 pm and not midnight after 2 bottles of wine

Not an odd topic at all US. These are the subjects that are feverishly discussed and debated amongst us at work. Today was about how many in and outs you did on your first shag. My mate reckoned he did 40 when he was 16 and thought he was different because all his mates did 15 to 20.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here