Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fancy working for the Albion?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Decent benefits. The free breakfast is particularly appealing. Season ticket loan?

• Free breakfast and lunch (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
  • 23 days leave plus 8 bank holidays rising to 28 days with length of service (pro rata for part time staff)
  • Season ticket loan
  • Priority access to Premier League match tickets, subject to availability and access to free WSL tickets for 23/24 season (upon completion of probation)
  • Free on-site parking at the Amex and the training ground
  • In-house training programme and Continuing Professional Development opportunities
  • Discounts at the Club superstore and online
  • Discounts and benefits from partners and local businesses
  • Enhanced club pension scheme
  • Access to occupational health and mental health support
  • Group life protection

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Decent benefits. The free breakfast is particularly appealing. Season ticket loan?

• Free breakfast and lunch (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
  • 23 days leave plus 8 bank holidays rising to 28 days with length of service (pro rata for part time staff)
  • Season ticket loan
  • Priority access to Premier League match tickets, subject to availability and access to free WSL tickets for 23/24 season (upon completion of probation)
  • In-house training programme and Continuing Professional Development opportunities
  • Group life protection
Is the food the same shit they serve up in the lounges at inflated prices? If so, I’m out :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

• Season ticket loan
  • Group life protection

Assume that means train season ticket loan.

Free breakfast and lunch is decent though.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is the food the same shit they serve up in the lounges at inflated prices? If so, I’m out :lolol:
It says tasty and healthy, so clearly not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nice job. I do a lot of that now for the girls rugby team that I manage. It would be nice to get paid for doing much the same thing as I do now :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can do Saturdays but the rest of the week is out…should I apply? 🤔
I can't do Saturdays (ST in North Stand @ pre and post etc) Wanna job share ? I see it includes Breakfast and Lunch, we could alternate ?

*edit* Just seen it says 18 hrs ago, I thought that was 18 hrs pw :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here