Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy Dress

Mar 13, 2008
At work I have to dress up on Sunday. Needs to be Christmassy and something that will be comfortable for 6 hours. Not really got any ideas. Was going to go as the Grinch as I am not happy about it. Any help?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Go as yourself and tell them that, like Christmas, you only come once a year.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
At work I have to dress up on Sunday. Needs to be Christmassy and something that will be comfortable for 6 hours. Not really got any ideas. Was going to go as the Grinch as I am not happy about it. Any help?

Last year I went out as the litle boy from the snowman song/cartoon ie. blue and White Stripe PJs, blue bathrobe and brown slippers. Was comfy and you're ready for bed as soon as you get in.

This year Was planning to go to my friends Christmas party as Fagen but that could be difficult!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
dont-fart-in-the-gimp-suit.jpg

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Last year I went out as the litle boy from the snowman song/cartoon ie. blue and White Stripe PJs, blue bathrobe and brown slippers. Was comfy and you're ready for bed as soon as you get in.

This year Was planning to go to my friends Christmas party as Fagen but that could be difficult!

It's a bit bloomin cold for that at the moment! How about scouring the charity shops for the cheesiest Christmas jumper you can find and go as the uncle EVERYONE'S got. Or add a beard and it becomes Noel Edmonds as suggested above. :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jesus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here