Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy a beer tonight? (BN10)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It was an excellent game - they still need a couple more bulbs for the floodlights though, it was pretty dark at the west end of the pitch!!

D

Deleted member 22389

If you want to call it 'that level' fine, but entertainment wise it's a tenner well spent, I don't want to fall out with Albion fans here as I have been one since '77 and still have my ST (family stand).

Last season at PTFC we won the league by 18 points, en route we had a 10-0 win a couple of 5 goal margins and a 5-5 draw, I'm not expecting the same this season but optimistic that £ for £ my ST at PTFC (less than a fiver a match) will provide more value than what I pay at the Amex.

The beer's cheaper, colder and is served in a glass (made of a glass) the chips are great at £1.50 (made of potato) the burgers are cheaper too (made of.....dunno?)

Look, it's not for everyone, I not having a pop, me and the boy have a laugh and isn't that one of the main things.

(Hastings away last season was £11, a division lower, they were one of the best supported teams in the div)

Lot more cars in and around the ground. Has there been a upsurge in support or was this a one off?. I know Peacehaven got promoted. i nearly decided to support my real local club.
£10.00 for your local club is not a bad price, like everything else in football the clubs needs money.

Lot more cars in and around the ground. Has there been a upsurge in support or was this a one off?. I know Peacehaven got promoted. i nearly decided to support my real local club.
£10.00 for your local club is not a bad price, like everything else in football the clubs needs money.

It was up a bit on last year, due to the knock on of winning the SSC, some I spoke to at the Amex that day didn't previously know we had a team! There was also a relatively healthy away following (normal away following usually only numbers about 20) re the cars, half the car park's closed due to adjacent building work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here