Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan took his pint back to seat.

it would take more than a pint to dull the pain of that performance. Suggest they take a bottle of whisky next time.

Two pints did the trick for me fell asleep in the first half,tried the veggie pie in the 1901 and it was much nicer than the veggie i tried before in the esu,as winston churchill said "if the first pie aint no good have another" thats all i have to say on the my match day experience:moo:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I see a group of lads at most home games who transfer their Harvey's into a coffee cup prior to kick off and happily enjoy a drink during the game :)

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I see a group of lads at most home games who transfer their Harvey's into a coffee cup prior to kick off and happily enjoy a drink during the game :)

Don't tell everyone how it's done or they'll all be at it and the place will descend into drunken chaos. Could be the magic ingredient for the ESU 😜

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I took a plastic beaker of white wine into the cinema mid week. The guilt has given me sleepless nights.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Do they ask for an empty cup when buying beer?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

2 fans 1 cup?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here