Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan from Sweden, need some help with ticket purchase

Imposed

Nov 5, 2022
Hello!

I have been a brighton fan since GP arrived to Brighton. I will finally go to Brighton to watch my team play. I will be going to the Marseille game and need to purchase tickets.

I have bought membership and Im able to buy tickets now. The only tickets available are E1DH tickets that cost 90£. If I buy these tickets, what is included except for the seats I've been given? (Am i allowed in Lounge bar, something about 1901 club) Could I get some more information about what Im buying, since the Brighton website kind of confuses me.

Thanks!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Hej och Välkommen!
I bought seats in that section last season for the Leeds game. It gets you access to a nicer bar and nothing else.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Tack så mycket!

Would you say your experience was nice in those seats?

Yes, very. I was in row Z. Fantastic view of the whole stadium. Not too low down and the bar is just a typical nicely furnished bar with no queues. It can be very hard to get a beer on the concourse if that's your thing I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Imposed

Nov 5, 2022
Yes, very. I was in row Z. Fantastic view of the whole stadium. Not too low down and the bar is just a typical nicely furnished bar with no queues. It can be very hard to get a beer on the concourse if that's your thing I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Everything is booked! Thanks again. Now im ready for some great football live :)

Imposed

Nov 5, 2022
Random question: are you surrounded by empty pizza boxes?
I searched for the reference and didnt get anything but some nice recipes.

So my answer is yes, no and maybe

Attachments

• 2023-10-26 16_31_52-empty pizza boxes graham potter - Sök på Google.jpg
    2023-10-26 16_31_52-empty pizza boxes graham potter - Sök på Google.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 36

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is this who I think it is?

Swansman re-visited
Nah, that GP-loving pizza box-botherer would be more obvious about the fact that he was back on NSC.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Hello!

I have been a brighton fan since GP arrived to Brighton. I will finally go to Brighton to watch my team play. I will be going to the Marseille game and need to purchase tickets.

I have bought membership and Im able to buy tickets now. The only tickets available are E1DH tickets that cost 90£. If I buy these tickets, what is included except for the seats I've been given? (Am i allowed in Lounge bar, something about 1901 club) Could I get some more information about what Im buying, since the Brighton website kind of confuses me.

Thanks!
Hej! There's a few Swedish speakers on this website so feel free to send a DM if you want any more info på svenska.

We had a very famous one previously who was a divisive figure, hence the Swansman comments. As long as you don't defend Potter to death, you'll be alright.

Enjoy the game!

Imposed

Nov 5, 2022
Hej! There's a few Swedish speakers on this website so feel free to send a DM if you want any more info på svenska.

We had a very famous one previously who was a divisive figure, hence the Swansman comments. As long as you don't defend Potter to death, you'll be alright.

Enjoy the game!
I love Potter, but I love De Zerbi and Brighton more

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Who is Swansman haha. A GP lover?
More like a GP obsessive. He was/is a complex character, who has/had an opinion on pretty much everything, could derail any thread with a single post and a pretty unhealthy diet/lifestyle.

He was removed by the moderators when he took things too far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here