Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous people who have looked exactly the same all through their life

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Some people have looked exactly the same all through their life. E.g. Lemmy. He has never changed in looks or aged at all. He looks identical now as he did 30 years ago. These two pictures prove my point. The first was taken 30 years ago, the second is more recent.

Chrissy Hynde is another.

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 669
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 670

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sven Goran Erikson has looked the same for about ten years now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Noel Edmonds is another. Giles Brandreth?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Michael Jackson

......sorry :down:

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Barbara Windsor, or at least the last 20 years she has

Some people have looked exactly the same all through their life. E.g. Lemmy. He has never changed in looks or aged at all. He looks identical now as he did 30 years ago. These two pictures prove my point. The first was taken 30 years ago, the second is more recent.

Chrissy Hynde is another.

First of all, those are both the same photo. If this was a "spot the difference" test, you and I would both be stuck trying to see one. Same position, same necklace in same spot, and same clothing - same photo!

Lemmy went to my local, when I lived in the US - and one of my clients was from the management company for his/Motorhead's affairs.
He quite-recently had a big toe removed because of gangreen - "due to a very bad diet of potato crisps and Johnny Walker"!
He hasn't looked particularly youthful of appearance since the late 1960's, when in a band called The Sam Gopal Dream (that's him on the left) - and as it's easy to hear - his voice is now shot!

samgopal_escalator.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
First of all, those are both the same photo. If this was a "spot the difference" test, you and I would both be stuck trying to see one. Same position, same necklace in same spot, and same clothing - same photo!

[/IMG]

:wozza:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anne Robinson.
Cher.

Carol Vorderman - She is clearly getting younger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here