Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Famous" people spotted at the Amex

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Jack Straw - 1901, West Stand Lower (no JCL, follows us home and away)

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
Sally Gunnell, outside the club shop last season some time. Appeared to be with family so I didn't approach. EXCITING STUFF.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well there certainly seems to have been a lot.. although I suspect a few bullshitters / not SURE it was them people on this thread. What I'm interested in, is how many of these people are actually BHA?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think it's about time we had this thread. Every STAR wants to be seen at the home of soccerball in the south.

And I've put famous in quotes because I'm kicking this off with SID from cbeebies who we saw in the club shop on Saturday but perhaps not the most famous of people who might appear on this thread. Sid is a Hove resident I believe, and a fine kids presenter IMO. My son was starstruck on seeing him 0 even though at 11 years old he is far too old for cbeebies.

Sid-SmallWebImage.jpg

:clap2:

Local lad, ex postie, & significantly managed to get 'his' team on Let's Play kitted out in Blue & White stripes

So can we assume super Sid is a BHA fan?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Sally Gunnell, outside the club shop last season some time. Appeared to be with family so I didn't approach. EXCITING STUFF.

Sally's son (surname not Gunnell) was on trial with the BHA U15's this season, a good player, but got released. He will do well at Athletics though. Fine line between making it and not.
I believe that CMS younger brother (also not the same surname) is also at Brighton.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have seen Ben Shepherd on several occasions and not just when we have been on telly. Supposedly a West Ham fan but been to the AMEX a fair bit.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Stuart Pearce going in to 1901 last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here